Rural Development Department Himachal Pradesh has released a recent vacancy notification titled as HPRDD Recruitment. Through Himachal Pradesh Gram Panchayat & Village Resource Person Vacancy notification the organization is willing to hire eligible contenders for 402 vacant positions of Gram Panchayat Resource Person and Gram Resource Person. Candidates who are interested in the HPRDD Vacancy may apply by submitting their applications to the postal address given below. Candidates are also informed that HPRDD Recruitment 2017 applications will only be received before the last date decided by the organization.
Candidates, who have completed their 12th, may apply Gram Resource Person vacancy and those candidates who have completed their Graduation may apply for the Gram Panchayat Resource Person position. Rests of the details regarding the HPRDD Recruitment are available in below section of this page created by the team members of resultinbox.com
|Name of Organization||Rural Development Department Himachal Pradesh|
|Name of Posts||Gram Panchayat & Village Resource Person|
|Number Of Vacancies||402|
|Required Qualification for RRD Recruitment||12th / BA|
|Mode Of Apply for RDD Himachal Pradesh Recruitment||Offline|
|Closing Date to Fill Application Form||Check below|
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Gram Panchayat Resource Person||201|
|Gram Resource Person||201|
Required Qualifications for HPRDD Jobs:
|Name of post||Education Required|
|Himachal Pradesh Gram Panchayat Resource Person||Candidates must have complete his/her BA along with 1 year diploma in Computers|
|Himachal Pradesh Gram Resource Person||Candidate must have completed hit 12th from a recognized board|
Check Out Latest:
Age Limitation for RRD Jobs:
- Minimum age of candidate to apply for the vacancy in HPRDD is 21 years
- Maximum age to apply for the Jobs in HPRDD is 45 years
Relaxations will be given according to the organizational norms
Candidates will be selected for the Rural Development Department Himachal Pradesh vacancies will get their daily wages as:
|Name Of the Post||Salary (daily wages)|
|1. Gram Panchayat Resource Person||Rs.500/- per day|
|2. Gram Resource Person||Rs.300/- per day|
Mode of Assortment:
- Selection of candidates for Rural Development Department Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination/ Interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to appear in the interview.
Read Out: Best Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply for HPRDD Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website i.e. hprural.nic.in
- From the homepage appeared select and hit on “Advertisement for the Post of GPRP & VRP (Social Audit Unit Under MGNREGA)” link available at the right side
- Read all the details regarding the vacancy carefully and completely
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy available then
- Write an application on a plain paper and attach all the testimonials along with it
- Paste your passport sized photograph along and then enclose the application into an envelope
- At last send the HPRDD application to the postal address given below.
Applications should be submitted to “the office of Block Development Officer”
Last date for candidates to send their application is: Available soon
Get here >>> HPRDD Recruitment PDF
Candidates who are interested in HPRDD Recruitment 2017 may also go through the official notification given above. Candidates can also visit the official website of the organization by using this Official link. Aspirants having any query regarding the details given here on this page may ask our experts by giving their comments in below given comment box.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment|
|Last Minute Interview Tips For The First Timers||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Reduce Negative Marking In Competitive Exams||Upcoming Private Openings|