HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released advertisement for HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination; candidates who are willing to participate in this exam may check the details through this page!! The main aim for the conduction this SAS (OB) Entrance Examination is to select the candidates for Subordinate Accounts Service (Ordinary Branch) Training. Interested candidates who are keen to appear in HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination 2017 may apply online directly from this page before the last date 04/10/2017.
Every year the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission releases recruitment notification on official web portal but the selection id made through entrance examination. As HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination 2018 Notification has been released and huge number of contenders will be performing in it, so those candidates are advised to scroll down the page and gather significant details in this concern. Our hardworking and talented team members of resultinbox.com has well presented the essential details, must have a look..
HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Category||Number of Posts|
|Other Backward Classes||04|
Educational and other requirements:
- As per the rules, the applying aspirant must posses with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Employees shall be eligible to sit in a competitive examination for initial selection of candidates of they are having 5 years service under the Government of Himachal Pradesh or employees of the Corporations / Boards / Autonomous Bodies / Local Bodies etc.
More Jobs Options Waiting!! Graduate Jobs
The Maximum age limit for appearing in the competitive SAS (OB) Entrance Examination is 42 years as on 1st January, 2017.
The Candidates (Employees) appearing in the competitive SAS (OB) Entrance Examination shall not be entitled for special leave for which they shall require to take leave from their employers.
About Selection Process:
For the recruitment of eligible and deserving candidates as Subordinate Accounts Service (Ordinary Branch) Training, the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has asserted a selection process. According to which the applying candidates has to undergo Himachal Pradesh PSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination, only those candidates are hired who successfully this examination. Candidates can check the entrance exam detains from the below section.
Not Prepared For Exam? Check Below Provided Preparations Links:
Subjects And Syllabus For The Entrance Exam
Candidates can check here complete details about HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination pattern as this will surely contribute to better preparation of the aspirants.
|Paper-I||English and Hindi`||Précis letter writing, noting and drafting and other general questions to test the candidate’s ability to write correct English/ Hindi. English/Hindi portions will carry 75 marks each.|
|Paper-II||Omnibus Accounts||Questions will be on Rules relating to pay Fixation, Pension, T.A., LTC, Leave and GPF.|
|Paper-III||FRs, SRs, Himachal Pradesh Financial Rules, 2009||(a) Fundamental Rules and Supplementary Rules (excluding rules covered in Paper-II) (b) Himach|
|Points to Read!!
The final selection shall be made strictly in order of merit, of course keeping in view the reservation of seat for reserved categories.
Number of Attempts:
- No employee shall be allowed more than three chances to sit in the entrance examination.
- The candidates who have finally been declared unsuccessful in SAS examination held after completion of training will not be eligible to sit in the entrance examination again.
Ensure eligibility for exam:
- It is advised that applying aspirants must ensure their eligibility for the examination before submitting applications; this is mainly to ensure that you fulfill all eligibility conditions for admissions to examination.
- The eligibility of candidate in all respect will be reckoned on the last day of receipt of application.
- Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of admit card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Check Here: HPPSC Recruitment
|General including General Physically Disabled, i.e. Orthopedically disabled, Deaf & Dumb, hearing impaired/ W.F.F. of H.P./ ExServicemen||Rs. 400|
|S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./ O.B.C. of H.P. (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C. Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 100|
|Ex-Servicemen of HP (Ex-Servicemen/ Blind of HP/ Visually Impaired of HP||No Fee|
Note: Candidates are requested to pay a fee of Rs. 400/- for general Category and Rs.100/- for S.C./ S.T./ OBC of H.P. by cash at any branch of Punjab National bank, through a e-challan generated through the http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc website or by using Visa/ Master Card/ Credit/Debit Card.
How To Apply?
Step 1: Visit official website
Candidates are required to visit at http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/ to access the home page of the “Online Application Filing System”.
Step 2: Register New User
Then next for the new user is to register yourself by selecting “New User Sign Up” after that aspirants are required to enter the necessary details and then press the button “Create User”. Those who have already registered need not to register again all they need is to select “Registered User” link.
Step 3: Enter Basic details
The next steps is to complete the basic registration process by selecting “Hit to Apply” option, Fill the Application Form with detailed information which is asked and then you are required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen.
Step 4: Recheck
Candidates must recheck the details before hitting on “I accept, Submit Application Form” button given at the bottom of the page as there is provision to “Edit Application form” before final submission of application form. It is necessary because after submission, request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
Step 5: Fee Details
Candidates have to go back to the home page and enter their User ID and Password to login and enter “Fee Details”. You need to enter the details such as transaction number, date of deposit and branch code/name & then submit application
Step 6: Submit Application
After filling-up the Application form, download the same and take the print on A-4 size paper and dispatch documents on prescribed performa (enclosed as Annexure-I) send it to below mentioned step.
Controller of Examination,
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Nigam Vihar, Shimla-2”
Disqualifications For Admission To The Examination:
- The person shall be eligible for admission to the examination otherwise they are liable for rejection, the reasons for disqualifications are stated as follows:
If he/she has been dismissed from any previous service
- If he/she has been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude or has been bound down for good conduct under the provisions contained in chapter VIII of the Code of Criminal Procedure, or has been permanently debarred / disqualified from appearing in any examination or selection.
- If he /she is found either directly or indirectly influencing the selection process in any manner.
- If he is a man, has more than one wife living and if a woman, has married a man already having another wife.
- If he /she is an un-discharged insolvent.
Get Notification: HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination 2017
Re-Evaluation Or Rechecking
- Re-evaluation or rechecking of answer books is not permissible nor does the commission enter into correspondence in this regard.
- It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification.
- If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application comes to notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated. No columns should be left blank in the application form.
- In case candidate has any doubt or objection about any question(s) in the question paper, he/ she is advised to give a representation, in writing immediately after the examination is over (the same day) in the name of the Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission to the Centre Supervisor and no representation shall be entertained thereafter.
HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination Admit Card 2017:
Candidates who will be applying against Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission SAS (OB) Entrance Examination to get hired for Subordinate Accounts Service (Ordinary Branch) Training post, they must be keen to get their call letter, it is to inform them that HPPSC Admit Card will issue before 2 weeks of commencement of exam, you may get it through this page as we will provide here direct link.
HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination Result 2017:
After the successful completion of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Subordinate Accounts Service (Ordinary Branch) Entrance Examination candidates might be willingly wait to check HPPSC Result. Aspirants must note that the result will appear on the official web portal, therefore you are suggested to stay tuned with this page as will also provide here direct link to download your result.
|Last date for receipt of online application||04/10/2017|
|Last date for receipt of documents on prescribed performa||20/10/2017|
For more information about HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Examination2017–2018, candidates may visit the official website.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|