A latest online advertisement titled as HPPSC Recruitment has been released by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. According to the HPPSC Notification, Candidates will be recruited for the engagement of filling up 58 vacancies of Asst Professors, Veterinary Officer, Assistant Controller and many more Jobs. Job seekers who are looking for reputed positions they can clutch this chance of HPPSC Jobs. Interested candidates can apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2017 before the deadline that is 25/04/2017.
Those applicants who have required qualification and think themselves suitable for hppsc.hp.gov.in Recruitment they must grasp this chance. Eager candidates can apply through online mode. For more details relevant to Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment, candidates can scroll down this page which is well furnished by the unit of www.resultinbox.com
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Asst Professors Jobs & others|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last date to submit Application Form||25/04/2017|
|Name of Vacancy||Number Of Vacancy|
|Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)||05|
|Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering)||05|
|Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)||04|
|Scientific Officer (DNA)||02|
|Assistant Controller (Printing Offset)||01|
|Sub-Editor, Class-II (Non-Gazetted)||02|
Educational Qualifications for Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs:
Assistant Professor : Those applicants who are willing to grab Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs, they must have possessed BE/ B. Tech. and ME/ M. Tech. in the relevant branch of Engineering with first class or equivalent either in BE/B. Tech. or ME/ M. Tech with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class/ division from a recognized University/ Institution.
Veterinary Officer: Candidates who are interested for Himachal Pradesh PSC Openings, should possess a degree of B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) from a recognized University under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Act No. 52 of 1984) and must be registered with the State Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
Scientific Officer: to Grab Himachal Pradesh PSC Notification, Candidates must possess M.Sc. 2nd Class in Molecular Biology/ Human Biology/ Human Genetics/ BioTechnology/ Microbiology/ Forensic Science / Physical Anthropology / Bio Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized university with evidence of specialization in DNA analysis / Profiling or its equivalent from a recognized University with Three years’ post M.Sc. experience in research training and analytical work in one of the above or allied subjects
Assistant Controller (Printing Offset): Candidates must have 10+2 in Science or its equivalent from a recognized University / Board with a degree Course of at least four years duration in Printing Technology with specialized subject of ‘Offset Printing’ or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central / H.P. Government.
Sub-Editor: Candidates must have bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication or Bachelor of Public Relations or Bachelor of Public Relations & Advertising from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for engagement in the unusual conditions will be considered.
- Aspirants must have relevant working experience in relevant/ allied discipline.
|Name of the Post||Salary Structure|
|Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 6000/- (G.P.)|
|Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering)|
|Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)|
|Scientific Officer (DNA)||Rs.10300-34800/- + Rs. 4400/- (G.P.)|
|Assistant Controller (Printing Offset)|
|Sub-Editor, Class-II (Non-Gazetted)|
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of the eligible candidates will be made on the basis of their presentation in screening test, examination, interview and personality test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Appliers must meet age criteria in Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment as they must not be exceed from 45 years of age as on 01/01/2017.
- The relaxation in age will also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the norms of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P||Rs.100|
|Ex-Servicemen of H.P.||Exempted|
How To Apply HPPSC Recruitment?
- First of all, interested candidates, must have to visit the official website of organization which is hppsc.hp.gov.in
- On the home page, press on “Notification” tab shown on the left side of the page.
- Thereafter candidates need to hit on “Advertisement No. 5/2017 (Various Posts)” link.
- A new page will open containing the complete information about that job opening.
- Candidates must have to read the complete details very carefully.
- After that, Hit to “Apply Online” Tab mentioned on the left side of the page.
- Fill the Application Form properly and upload scanned documents and then make a payment of application fees.
- At last, Candidates need to hit the Submit button and keep a copy for further use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Last Date for submission of HPPSC application: 25/04/2017
Grab Direct>> HPPSC Recruitment Notification
Apply Direct>>> HPPSC Online Form
Candidates who are willing to gain more information in concern to HPPSC Recruitment 2017 they must check out the Official Notification from the above section of this page and get the latest updates through our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017|
|HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017|
52 Vacancy available in Himachal Pradesh PSC!! Apply online now. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a memorandum as HPPSC Recruitment. As Per HPPSC Notification, candidates will be hired for filling the vacancies of Forest Officers, Associate & Asst Professors. Candidates, who are interested, must grab this opportunity till 11/04/2017. Candidates who want ti brighten up their career in Govt. sector; they must apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2017.
Interested applicants can grab hppsc.hp.gov.in recruitment, by submitting the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) through online mode. Candidates need to upload their documents and certificates with the application form as required by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. For more details about Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment, you can have a look on this page which is well prepared by the team of www.resultinbox.com
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||52|
|Last date to Apply Online||11/04/2017|
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy Required|
|Forest Officer, Class-II||50|
|Associate Professor (Nephrology) Class-I||01|
|Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology Surgery) Class-I||01|
For Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment, Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Science or Engineering with concerned subjects OR Post-graduate and post-doctoral degrees or its equivalent qualifications from any recognized university or institute.
Check This: Latest Government Jobs
Age & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Forest Officer||21 to 31 years||Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 4800/- (Grade Pay)|
|Associate Professor (Nephrology)||50 years and below||Rs. 37400-67000/- + Rs. 8900/- (Grade Pay) + Rs. 400/- (Special Pay)|
|Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology Surgery)||45 years and below||Rs. 37400-67000/- + Rs. 8900/- (Grade Pay)|
Selection of candidates will be based on the Screening Test/ Examination/ Interview/ Personality Test which is conducted by the HPPSC Jobs. Candidate, who performs well, will get the opportunity to get hired for Himachal Pradesh PSC vacancy.
|General Category||Rs. 400/-|
|SC of H.P. /ST of H.P. /OBC of H.P||Rs. 100/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P||NIL|
|Mode||e-Challan’ or ‘e-Payment’ or any branch of Punjab National Bank through an ‘e-Challan’ or they can also pay the fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank.|
How to Fill HPPSC Online application Form:
- candidates need to log on official website of Himachal Pradesh PSC that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Hit to “Latest Advertisement” tab presented in the left panel of home page.
- Now hit on “Advertisement No 4/2017” and “Advertisement No. 3/2017” links.
- PDF will be open in the screen and candidates must have to read the complete information through it.
- After reading the complete details, press on “Apply Online” tab from the left panel.
- If you are a new candidate then hit on “Sign-UP” button and fills the registration form. And if you are a registered candidate then login your account by hitting on “Login” button.
- After that, fill the Online Application Form with complete and accurate information.
- Upload the copies of requisite documents in prescribed format at hit on “Submit” button.
- Finally, candidates must take a print out of duly filled online application for.
- Only those candidates who are applying for the post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor need to send this hard copy of application along with self attested/ attested copies of requisite documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the below mentioned address.
Apply Direct >> HPPSC Apply Online
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla- 171002
HPPSC Recruitment Official Notification
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Forest Officer||Download PDF|
|Associate Professor and Assistant Professor||Download PDF|
- Last Date for submission of online application form (For All Posts): 11/04/2017
- Last Date for receipt of print out of application form (For Professor Post): 26/04/2017
Candidates may check more details about HPPSC Recruitment 2017 by reading the official advertisements through this page from the above segment and candidates get all the details by keep visiting our web page that is www.resultinbox.com