HPL India Recruitment
Hindustan Prefab Limited Engineer and Typist Vacancies are available here!!! Hindustan Prefab Limited has liberated recruitment advertisement as HPL India Recruitment for filling up the Engineer Civil/ Electrical, Sr.Electrical (Electrical) and Hindi Typist posts. In order to fill these vacancies organization invites application form from well defined and work oriented applicants. So the job seekers who are capable for doing work under this organization they may apply for HPL India Recruitment 2017.
Ambitious aspirants may apply for HPL Jobs submit the application form before the 27th January 2017 and attending the walk in interview which is going to be held on respective date that is specified below. You may collect other relevant information regarding Hindustan Prefab Limited recruitment by scrolling down this page which is written by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
HPL India Recruitment
HPL India Recruitment Notification In Brief:
|Name of the organization||Hindustan Prefab Limited|
|Name of the post||HPL India Recruitment|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||27th January 2017|
|Interview date||17th January 2017 and 01st February 2017|
Name Of The Post:
- Engineer Civil/ Electrical
- Electrical (Electrical)
- Hindi Typist
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Name of the post||Qualification||Pay scale|
|Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering||17500 /-|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||12, 500 /-|
|Degree in Electrical Engineering||17, 500/-|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||12,500/-|
|Degree in Electrical Engineering||27, 000/-|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Hindi Typist||Graduate in any discipline with speed of 30 w.p.m in Hindi typing||15000/-|
Age limit For HPL India Vacancy:
The maximum age of applying candidates for the post of Engineer (Civil), Engineer (Electrical), Sr. Engineer Electrical) is 50 Years and for Hindi typist is 30 years.
Age relaxation will be given category wise below:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWD candidates: 5 to 10 years
How To Apply For HPL India Recruitment?
- Firstly, applicants are required to logon official website of Hindustan Prefab Limited that is www.hindprefab.org
- Then aspirants are required to hit on “Career” tab that is available left side in the menu bar of the home page.
- Now on the next page contenders have to hit on “Employment Notice No.06/2016” link.
- After that the advertisement will be opened, you have to read the advertisement carefully.
For Sr. Engineer (Electrical) & Hindi Typist Post:
- After reading complete instructions completely applicants have to download the application form.
- Then you have to fill the HPL Application form correctly.
- After that you have to attach the required documents with the application form
- Then you need to put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of….”
- At last send it in a below stated address.
Check Here: Procedure For Fill The Application Form
For Engineer (Civil/ Electrical):
- After reading the advertisement you have to fill the application form.
- Then you need to prepare the resume with all required details like name, father name, age, qualification etc.
- Then you need to report on a below stated venue with application, resume and required documents for walk in interview on a particular date
Important Date & Postal Address:
|Name of the post||Postal Address/walk in Venue|
|Sr. Engineer (Electrical) & Hindi Typist||Postal Address: Chief (HR), Hindustan
Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-14
|27th January 2017|
|Engineer (Civil)||walk in Venue: Head Office, Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-14||Interview date: 17th January 2017|
|Engineer (Electrical)||Interview date: 01st February 2017|
For obtaining more information about HPL India Recruitment 2017 you need to visit the Official Link. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting upcoming information regarding recruitment, result, admit card.
You can book mark this page by pressing Crtl+ D. If you have any query you can leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.