HPCL Recruitment through GATE
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (a government of India Enterprise) has publicized a latest notification regarding HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018. Organization has planned to hire deserving and career oriented candidates for filling up the vacant position of Officers Trainee. According to the HPCL Notification, candidates must have 4 years full time engineering degree. HPCL vacancies are accessible in assorted Disciplines such as Mechanical, Civil, electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation and Chemical. Those candidates, who want to apply for HPCL Recruitment through GATE, must fill the HPCL Application form on or before the closing date. Candidates are suggested to visit the official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited that is hindustanpetroleum.com.
Highlights of this page
|Educational qualification for Officers Trainee||Age limit according to the HPCL Notification|
|Pay scale of HPCL Officers Trainee||HPCL Process of selection|
|How to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE||Last date to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment|
Age of the aspirants should be less than 25 Years to apply for HPCL Recruitment. HPCL Application forms for HPCL Recruitment 2018 will be available from the January 12, 2018 onwards. Wannabe applicants must fill and submit the application form for HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 by 12-02-2018. To get more information about HPCL Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to read complete advertisement from this page which is well created by the team of resultinbox.com.
HPCL Recruitment through GATE
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the post||Officer|
|Last date for submitting HPCL Application form||12-02-2018|
Qualification Required for HPCL Officers Trainee:
Aspirants who want to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Officers Trainee Recruitment must have bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) all the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular courses from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University. The courses offered by self-governing Institutions should be equivalent to the applicable courses permitted / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Discipline-wise Engineering Degree criterion:
- Mechanical – Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
- Civil – Civil
- Electrical – Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics &Telecommunication – Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics
- Instrumentation – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control
- Chemical – Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining
- The age of the candidates must be less than 25 years (born on or after 30-06-1993)
- Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives
Relaxation to different category candidates as follows:
- 5 years for SC & ST
- 3 years for OBC-NC
- 10 years for PWD (UR)
- 13 years for PWD (OBC-NC)
- 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) candidates
|Position||Salary Grade||Scale of Basic Salary||Approx. CTC|
|Officer||A||24,900 – 50,500 per month||10.8 Lacs|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks what they will scored in the Gate Exam 2017 and merit marks scored in the GATE Exam will be selected for further Procedures of selection.
|Short listing||Category-wise discipline wise merit list based on GATE 2018 marks|
|Pre-selection||Selection tools like Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interviews (PI) at the discretion of the management|
|Selection||Based on Medical Fitness as per company policy|
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
- SC/ST/PWD – Exempted
- All other candidates – Rs.275/-
- Candidates can pay the fees online using debit card/Credit card or can download the fees payment challan and pay the fees at Any State Bank of India Branches after two days of submitting online application.
GATE Cutoff for HPCL recruitment through GATE in 2016:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment through GATE 2018:
First of all candidates should register themselves for GATE exam 2018 from 1st September to 5th October 2017. Gate Exam 2018 will be conduct on February 3, 4, 10 and 11, 2018. Candidates need to fill the HPCL application form from the last date that is 12-02-2018. Gate results 2018 will come on 17-03-2018 and candidates can check their score on official website on 20-03-2018.
Follow Six steps to apply for HPCL “Graduate Apprentice Trainees” Recruitment:
- Applicants willing to apply for this HPCL Recruitment 2018 have to apply online through the official Website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited that is www. hindustanpetroleum.com
- On the home page, you need to choose “Career Opportunities” tab.
- A new page will be open in front of you with various notifications.
- You have to choose “Recruitment of Officers through GATE 2018” link.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, one PDF format will be open on your desktop screen.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates related to HPCL Recruitment 2018:
|1.||Application form for HPCL Recruitment starts||January 12, 2018|
|2.||Deadline for submitting HPCL application form||February 12, 2018|
|3.||GATE 2018 examination||February 3, 4, 10 and 11, 2018|
|4.||GATE Result 2018||March 17, 2018|
|5.||GATE Score Card 2018||March 20, 2018|
Check More Recruitment through GATE:
Dear candidates, if you are satisfied with the above mentioned information regarding HPCL recruitment through GATE 2018, then you can book mark this web page. To get more information about HPCL Recruitment, you are suggested to visit the Official Link. If you have any query then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|