HP High Court Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh Notification for Jr Stenographer/ Translator is accessible here!!! The High Court of Himachal Pradesh has liberated job notice regarding HP High Court Recruitment for eligible desirous. As per Himachal Pradesh HC Notification organization wants to invite application form from Translator and Junior Scale Stenographer (Class-III) positions. Job seekers who want to make their Career In Government Sector and fulfill the mandatory eligibility criteria they may apply for HP High Court Recruitment.
Eligible contestant may apply for HP High Court Vacancies by filling the online application form and send the hardcopy of the application on a particular address before the ending date which is specified below. Candidates may collect rest details regarding HP High Court Jobs by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
HP High Court Recruitment
Important Information In Brief:
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Translator and Junior Scale Stenographer (Class-III)|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
|Category of job||Government job|
HP High Court Eligibility Criteria:
HP High Court Vacancy Details:
- Translator- 02
- Junior Scale Stenographer (Class-III)-01
Essential Qualification Details:
For Translator Post:
- Applying applicants must have Graduate degree with 50% marks in English and also having studied Hindi as subject at the Graduation Level and Urdu or Punjabi in matriculation examination.
- The applicants having proficiency in Urdu will be given preference.
For Junior Scale Stenographer (Class-III):
- Aspirants must have completed graduate degree and also having 3 years experience as Steno-typist or Junior Scale Stenographer or on higher post in any Government organization or any other reputed organization.
- Applying job seekers must be having speed of 90 W.P.M. in English Stenography and typing speed of 45 W.P.M. in English, on computer.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Translator||Rs.10300-34800+ Rs.4400/- Grade Pay + Rs.900/- Secretariat Pay plus usual allowance|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Class-III)||Rs.10300- 34800 + Rs.3200/- Grade pay, Rs.500/- Sectt. Pay plus Rs.400/- Spl. Pay|
Age Criteria for High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment:
- Age limit of applying contenders should be between 18 years to 45 years as on 01st January 2017.
- Applicants who belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes categories, relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed as may be prescribed by the State Govt. from time to time for entry into service for such candidates.
Mode Of Assortment:
- Mode of assortment will be made on the basis of applicant’s performance in Proficiency Test(s)/Interview or Viva-Voce Test which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates called for Proficiency Test(s)/Interview or Viva-Voce Test against any of the advertised post(s).
Must Read: Interview Do’s And Don’ts
The examination fee prescribed for the applicants, belonging to different categories, is given below:-
- For General or un-reserved category = Rs.300/-
- For all other reserved categories = Rs.150/-.
Mode of Payment:
- Applicants who are applying for Himachal Pradesh high court Recruitment they have to pay prescribed fee either through “online” mode i.e. either by via Debit/Credit Card(s) etc. or by net-banking options, as are obtainable at payment gateway or the necessary fee can also be deposited paid through “E-Challan” which can be made from the online net portal of SBI gather and the fee amount is to be put down in cash at any branch of the SBI where all transaction details/particulars e.g. SBI accumulate Reference Number, Journal Number etc. will be given by the payee bank.
- The applying aspirants may also pay the fee amount straightforwardly by depositing through cash at any branch of SBI.
- After finishing the payment procedure through any of the above indicated modes, the applicants should have to take the print-out of ‘E-Receipt’ which can be to send it to the Registry by Regd./Speed post alongwith ‘Acknowledgement’ on or till the closing date.
Way To Download HP High Court Application Form:
Willing aspirants who may apply for HP High Court Recruitment are needed to follow the instructions that are mentioned below:-
- First of all applicants required to log on the official website of Himachal Pradesh High Court is hphighcourt.nic.in
- Then aspirants have to select the Job “Recruitment/Result” tab that is available left side of the home page.
- After that you have to hit the “Advertisement Notice for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer/ Advertisement Notice for the post of Translator” link for the post you are applying.
- Now the advertisement will be shown on your computer screen. You have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you need to pay the application fee.
- After paying the application form you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill the application form with all required details.
- Then you need to preview of the application form and take a print out of it.
- Now hit on the “Submit” button.
- After that you have to send the hardcopy of the application form in a below mentioned address.
Hit Here: Procedure To Fill The Application Form
The Registrar General,
High Court of Himachal Pradesh,
Shimla – 171001
Must Remember Below Important Dates For Himachal Pradesh Jobs:
|Post Name||Important date|
|Last date for submit online application form||23rd January, 2017|
|Ending date for submission hardcopy of application form||30th January, 2017
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Class-III)|
|Last date for submit online application form||28th February, 2017|
|Ending date for submission hardcopy of application form||07th March, 2017
Desirous contenders may gather more information about HP High Court Recruitment 2017 through official notification which is indicated below. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for collecting more relevant upcoming information regarding Recruitment, Result, admit card.