How To Join Indian Army 2018
Getting into the Indian Armed Forces is one of the best and reputable achievements for an Indian. So, if you’re thinking that, I want to serve my nation and don’t know, How to Join Indian Army 2018? Then, this page is helpful for you. Through this page, you can easily check your eligibility for Officer/JRO/OR & other Posts. Indian Armed Forces offer brilliant career opportunities to the enthusiastic aspirants. It is a career that offers huge facilities, a perfect lifestyle and of course, honors in serving the nation.So, those, who want to serve the nation, read this article and get complete information regarding your dream for nation.
The soldiers of India have made India capable of fulfilling their task of security, preventing disaster, and making India a safe place.In addition, during the internal security related disruption and in the maintenance of law and order, the army often requires the help of the army in helping the citizens during floods, earthquakes and cyclones and maintenance of essential services.Apart from this, the fact is that, it is one of the most remarkable, high paying and definitely self-satisfied jobs in the nation.In this article of resultinbox.com, we’ll discuss about How To Join Indian Army After 10th / 12th or Graduation and How To Join Indian Territorial Army etc. Let’s take a look.
How to Join Indian Army 2018
What are the basic requirement For Joining Indian Army?
The following are the crucial requirements to Join Indian Army:
- You must be anIndian citizen or a resident of India.
- Be between the ages of 16.5 to 34. Sixteen and half year olds need parental consent.
- Have a high school Certificate is necessary documents.
Am I eligible?
If you want to know your eligibility criteria for Indian Army Recruitment or to Join Indian Army, then check below provided image…
If, you Want To Join Indian Army As Officer:
An officer of the Indian Army leads the glorious heritage and eternal traditions, is completely mixed with the latest technology in the fields of management, engineering and medical science. It provides a golden opportunity to become part of the world’s finest army and is trained not only as an instructor but also as an officer but also a Gentleman for life. Now check, details about types of commission here…
|Permanent Commission||Short Service Commission|
So, if you want to Join Indian Army as an officer, then either you can apply for Permanent Commission or Short Service Commission. For these commissions, various exams like UPSC Exam and Entry Schemes organizes by the officials of Indian Army. Now, take look on the below listed steps for How to Join in Indian Army After 10th / 12th / Graduation / B.tech.
Check From Here: Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
How To Join Indian Army as an Officer?
Read the following Instructions First:
In case of UPSC Entries:
If you want to apply for (NDA, IMA (DE) and OTA [SSC (Non Tech, men and women)], wait for the UPSC Notification in Employment News/ RozgarSamachar/ UPSC website. Afterward, apply to UPSC by filling UPSC application form available in post offices or apply online to UPSC, as per instructions given by UPSC in the notification.
In case of other entries:
After notification is issued, download common application form from official and submit online form and hardcopy of filled form with requisite documents to respective units/ Group HQ.
Instructions for Online Applications:
Scanned passport size photograph of size 3.5 x 3.5 cms, taken in light background in jpeg format and scanned education certificate in jpeg/pdf format eady, before filling online application.
Download PDF: How To Join Indian Army 2018
If, you Want to Join Indian Army as JCO/OR
Aspirants, who’re eager of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR, are required to apply through online mode or by attending the recruitment rally on scheduled dates. After enrolled themselves for JCO / OR, you’re eligible for getting one of the listed recruitment.
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery , Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Check Here: Career Scope for women in defence service
In order to apply for above listed Indian Army Recruitment, you will fulfill the following criteria such as Educational Criteria, Physical Criteria and Medical Criteria. You can also directly check your eligibility criteria through below mentioned link. If you’ve met the entire criteria, then you can apply for India Army JCO / OR recruitment.
Check From Here: Eligibility Criteria For JCO/OR
Documents Required To Appear In Indian Army Recruitment Rally:
How To apply for Indian Army?
After reading the Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria or above instructions, you can follow below mentioned steps to Join Indian Army.
- First and foremost step is that, you need to open official website of Indian Army that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now fill “Captcha” code as shown in below mentioned image to take entry in official portal of Indian Army.
- After taking entry in official web portal, you can go through “Officer Selection or JCO / OR Enrolment” section as shown below.
- After checking your eligibility criteria, you can hit on “Officer’s Entry / JCO / OR Apply / Login” button, shown in above mentioned image.
- Then a new page will be opened in front of you and it is look like as below specified pictures.
- If you’re A New Candidates, check below provided steps for how To Register For Indian Army?
- Now, according to the picture shown above, you need to hit on the “Registration” button.
- A page will open with detailed instruction as shown above, read complete instructions very carefully and press “Continue”.
- Fill asked Personal Details in blank textboxes such as Aadhar No *, Candidate Name * etc. as displayed in below mentioned picture
- Thereafter, you need to select the “Checkbox” given in registration page and hit on “Submit” button to record entire details.
- Candidates, your registration Id and password will be generated successfully. So, keep it remembers for future usage.
How To Fill Indian Army Online Form?
- Candidate follow above li
- sted first five steps and fill asked details to Join Indian Army Login.
- Like, enter Username, Passowrd and captcha code as demonstrate in above stated third image.
- Then, you can hit on “Login” button; Indian Army Online Application Form will be opened in front of you.
- So, must fill Indian Army Online Application Form with required information and upload digital images of all documents.
- At last, take preview of filled form and then hit on “Submit” button to store entered information.
- Don’t forget to get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- In case of any difficulty found in applying online, please tell on telephone Number in office hours and the phone numbers are 011-26175473 and 011-26173215.
Direct Link To Fill: Indian Army Registration / Online Form
How To Recover Forgot Password / Username?
- To recover password / username, you can follow below listed guidelines…
- First of all, you can reach at Login page by following above listed 5 steps.
If You Forgot Password:
- Select “Forgot Password?” link and fill asked details like Email Address, Date of Birth, Security Question, Security Question Answer or Mobile Number as displayed in below provided image.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button and your password will be recovered successfully.
If You Forgot Username:
- Select “Forgot Username?” link and enter your Mobile Number and Matriculation/10th Certificate No as shown in below image.
- Then select “Submit” button and your user name will be sent to your registered Mobile Number.
- So thereafter, you can easily apply for Indian Army officer recruitment.
Check Also, Question Related To How To Join The Indian Army 2018?
Ques1. How To Join Parachute Regiment Indian Army?
Ans: The Parachute Regiment of the Indian Army is made up completely of volunteers from the entire branches within the army. After getting into the Army, you will have to volunteer to be a Para-Commando and this has to be made earlier than the age of 30. Those who clear this training will then go for parachute jumps and in this way, you can easily Join Parachute Regiment Indian Army.
Ques2. How To Join Indian Army Special Forces?
Ans: To get into the Para commandos, one has to go through a probation period after getting commissioned into the army. You can choose for SF (Special Forces) through academy directly or you can volunteer after joining the regiment you’re assigned to.
Ques3: How To Join Indian Cyber Army?
Ans: If you want to join Indian Cyber Army, then you should be a technological officer in the Indian Army, who deals with threats and problems related to cyber security.
The Indian Armed Forces recruit more than a million fresh applicants every year. So, we expect that, above provided information regarding How To Join Indian Army 2018 will guide you completely. Those, who’ve any question or doubts regarding How to Join Indian Army after Engineering, How To Join Special Forces Of Indian Army, they need to ask by leave their comment in comment box. Surely, our team member of resultinbox.com will provide you its better solution as soon as possible as we can. Wish you very best of luck for choosing Career Options in Indian Army.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|How to Join NDA after 12th||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|