How To Apply For Scholarship
Though majority of people know How To Apply For Scholarship? But if in any case you still lack knowing procedure for this then worry not! As, here we’ve discussed solution for complications in filling up certain forms and applications and this takes lot of time to get verify the documents that are related with it. Read out here, about E-Scholarship Applications Details, Online Procedure, Documents Required.
As students many have desire to go for further studies and we all know that higher courses are more costly. So students, who are qualified with excellent records and talent to do anything, can actually gain lots of benefits of scholarships for continuation of their further studies and achieving goals.
Here Are Step By Step Online Registration Process to Apply for Scholarship, with a purpose of serving our visitors, we’ve provided info, so that you may easily register for your Scholarship in College. You should check below structured online and offline process to apply for scholarship.
How To Apply For Scholarship?
The former step you need to take is to collect all information about the scholarship. Yes, inquire everything about it, which and how many documents are required to apply for it. This takes time to all set, thus it’s good to be prepared before with all testimonials ready.
Apply For Scholarship Online Mode
Step By Step Online Registration Process for a Scholarship
- Go through the official website and check for the relevant scholarship offering advertisement link.
- You’ll find a registration link for new user. (Some websites have only login form show in front page, there is also a new user link below that form).
- Fill the registration form carefully as per given guidelines as it cannot be changed after submission.
- Press on the Submit button and note down your registration number and application number for further use.
- You have to take printout of it and the Challan form for the second registration.
- Do the payment of Challan and apply for the second registration.
- After submitting your second registration you have to take the print out of duly filled application form of scholarship. Further follow the offline process to submit the print out and copies of your document at your college office.
Apply For Scholarship Through Offline Process
Easy Steps to Apply for Scholarship
- Fill the application form and make 2 copies of it.
- According to the guidelines mentioned in the application form submit your application form to the college with 2 set of Xerox copies of following –
- Previous Qualification mark sheet / High School Mark Sheet
- Certificate of category/ Domicile certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate
- Notary as per norms & Parents or guardian signed application form
- 2 passport size photographs, etc.
Documents Required For Scholarship
Documents To Be Enclosed With The Application
- One copy of passport size photograph should be pasted on application form with across signature.
- To be pasted on the Application Form. Do not attach separate additional photo.
- Attested certificates of educational qualification.
- Income declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- or revenue stamp of Rs.10/- and income certificate from the employer, if applicable.
- Proof of permanent residence.
Read Here To Know: Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job
For Renewal Of Scholarship
- (Sr. stands for serial Number as displayed on Application Form.)
- Proof of permanent residence -Certificate not required, if address is not changed.
- Examination Passed: Certificate of successful completion of previous year 2008-09 examination.
- Income declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- or revenue stamp of Rs.10/-and income certificate from the employer, if applicable.
- Receipt in acknowledgment of scholarship in the previous year duly countersigned by the head of the institution. The Attested Photo Copy of the Bank Statement / Passbook or Receipt of Payment of the Scholarship.
- * Please send the original bond along with the Application form . Application without original Bond Papers shall be rejected.
Why A Students Needs Scholarship?
Here are the top reasons why A Students Needs Scholarship or should apply for scholarships; As education is costly College costs are a lot more than it used to, but scholarships offers help to many students who actually deserve. Though parents very much value contributing in affording higher to their children’s college tuition, but amount of scholarships pays a great role.
The cost of college living/commuting to school, paid for your apartment, food, books and other supplies have gotten more expensive. According to the sources it has been identified that the average college graduates are the most who has acquired the largest part of student loans by the time they graduate. So you should also prefer to get scholarship
After submitting copies of documents to your college you can wait to being listed in the list of students for scholarship. We hope you found this page, and to get free updates on more we advise you to subscribe us. *If any suggestions then share it in comment box…
Follow Up To See This
|How To Improve Your Curriculum Vitae|
|How To Deal With Exam Stress|