High Court Of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir High Court has liberated job advertisement regarding High Court Of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment. Organization has planned to appoint hardworking and laborious applicants for filling up the 279 Steno Typist and Junior Assistant posts. Applicants who eager to build their career in Government sector they may apply for High Court Of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2017.
Eligible applicants may apply for J&K High Court Vacancy by submiting their application form before the closing date that is 15-06-2017. You may get more information regarding High Court Of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2017–2018 by scrolling down this page which is written by the team members of resultinbox.com
High Court Of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment
High Court Of Jammu and Kashmir Notification (In Brief):
|Name of the organization||Jammu and Kashmir High Court|
|Name of the post||Steno Typist and Junior Assistant|
|No. of Posts||279|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||15-06-2017|
High Court Of Jammu and Kashmir Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Cadre||No of vacancy|
|Steno Typist||Kashmir Division||48|
|Steno Typist||Jammu Division||30|
|Junior Assistant||Kashmir Division||134|
|Junior Assistant||Jammu Division||67|
Essential Qualification Details:
For Steno Typist Post:
Candidates must possessed graduate degree in relevant field and Diploma in Shorthand and typewriting from a recognized University or Institution, and must have 60 W.P.M in Shorthand and 30 W.P.M in typing on computer key Board.
For Junior Assistant Post:
Applying applicants must hold Graduate degree from a recognized University, and Six months certificate course in computer application.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Age Restrictions for High Court Of Jammu and Kashmir Vacancies:
The minimum age of applying applicants should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Upper relaxation will be granted 2 years to SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC category applicants and 8 years Ex-Servicemen category applicants.
Pay Scale for J&K High Court Jobs:
- Contenders who will be recruited for Steno Typist post they will attain Rs. 5200-20200+GP Rs. 2400 per month.
- Candidates who will be recruited for Junior Assistant post they will get Rs. 5200-20200+GP Rs. 1900 per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization. No TA/DA shall be paid for the test/interview.
Job hunters who want to apply for High Court Of Jammu and Kashmir Jobs they need to pay application fee of Rs 200/- through Demand draft in the name of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch Jammu & Kasmir Bank.
How To Apply For J&K High Court Recruitment 2017?
Candidates can easily apply for Jammu and Kashmir High Court Recruitment by follow these steps:
- Applying contenders can go though the official website of the organization that is jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Now on the home page you have to select the “Recruitment” tab which is given left side of the page.
- By selecting above tab, the drop down list will be opened; you have to select the “Notification” tab.
- You have to select the “Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the posts of Junior Assistants and Steno Typists in J&K Subordinate Judiciary” link.
- Now on next page PDF form will appear, read the complete information carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to download the High Court Of Jammu and Kashmir Application Form.
- Now fill it with all required details.
- After that you have to attach all the relevant documents which are indicated below.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of ……”
- At last send it in a below mentioned address.
Necessary Documents for J&K High Court Steno Typist/ Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Six months course in computer application certificate’
- Diploma certificate of shorthand and typing from recognized institute (relevant only for posts mentioned at item No. 01 & 02).
- Character Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Qualification Certificate and marks Certificates.
Office of Pr. District & Sessions Judge of the Concerned District
Closing date for submit the application form: 15-06-2017
You may attain more information regarding J&K High Court Recruitment 2017- 2018 through Official Link. You area suggested to keep visiting with this web portal resultinbox.com for getting upcoming details related to recruitment, result, admit card.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|