Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment
Department of Indian Postal Circle has announced a jobs notification as Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment. As per this Post Office notification, Organization is all set to recruit candidates for filling up the 438 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks. To apply for Haryana Postal Jobs, Job Seekers need to submit the online GDS Application till the deadline that is 05/05/2017. Keen Job Hunters, who are looking for jobs in Haryana, are advised to apply for Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who are meeting all the eligibility criteria, they can grab www.indiapost.gov.in recruitment by register themselves through online mode. Candidates can get remaining information about this Haryana Post office Recruitment through this page that is well structured by the team of www.resultinbox.com
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment
|Organization Name||India Post Office , Haryana|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Name of the Vacancy||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|total No. Of Vacancies||438|
|Last date to submit application||05/05/2017|
Haryana Postal Circle vacancy:
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 438
Essential Qualification for Postal Jobs:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Haryana Postal recruitment they should have Matriculation/ Intermediate from any recognized Board/Institution. Appliers must be a sport person with required qualification.
- Candidate should have computer knowledge and must have a computer training certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Salary Details in Haryana Post office Vacancy:
|Name of the Discipline||Salary Criteria|
|GDS Mailman||Rs.3635- Rs.5585|
|GDS BPM||Rs.2745- Rs.4245|
|GDS MD||Rs.2665- Rs.4165|
|GDS MC||Rs.2295- Rs.3695|
|GDS Packer||Rs.2295- Rs.3695|
Appliers, interested to for Haryana Post Office jobs, they must satisfy the age limitations as they must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization norms.
- OBC candidates: 03 Years
- SC/St candidates: 05 years
|All Female and SC/ST candidates||exempted|
Selection Process for Haryana GDS Recruitment:
- After the screening of application forms submitted by candidates in Postal vacancies, aspirants will be called for Written Exam/Personal Interview according to the post for which you are going to apply.
- The final selection is truly on basis of their performance.
- Candidates will be notified through the SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection or can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the Haryana Postal circle results are announced.
How to Apply Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment?
- Applicants who want to apply for Haryana Postal Jobs first of all they have to visit official website of organization that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- After that, hit to the “Apply Online for GDS Post” link which is shown under the News Section.
- Now contenders are required to go through ‘“Circle/State” section and hit “Haryana- 256” link which is available on the home page.
- By pressing above said link a new page will be opened having notification.
- Now you need to read all instructions carefully and hit to “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill application in proper manner and mentioned your correct details on it and attach all required documents along with it.
- Once the application is being filled successfully, hit submit button.
- At last, keep a copy of it for future reference.
Get Direct>> Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment notification
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last date to submit application: 05/05/2017
Applicants can get other information about Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 through this Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page of www.resultinbox.com using CTRL+D to acquire detailed information regarding this Haryana Postal Circle Vacancies.
Have A Look On This
|Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment|
|MP Postal Circle Recruitment|