68th Republic Day of India
Hey guys!! This time 68th Republic Day of India is going to be phenomenal because the crown prince of Abu Dhabi as Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan will be the chief guest on 26th of January 2017. For the welcoming of Prince of an emirate, the two sides of Rajpath will be decorated with potted date palms. Republic day in India is celebrated every year for the common reason that is Constitution of India as it came into force on the same day in the year 1950. But this year it is going to be the first time that surprising debut show will be presented by National Security Guard, it is a team of 140 commandos going to use their brilliant skills during the parade and lots more…. Read this full article as below we have provided each and every thing that is going to happ en this day called Ganatantra Diwas. Also the wonderful Greetings or we can say Wishes for this pride day is provided for you all which you can use as your Facebook/Whatsapp Status.
68th Republic Day of India
Celebrating 26th January as Ganatantra Diwas
Celebrating Republic Day is a proud feeling for all citizens of India, as we all know India has become FREE NATION on August 15, 1947 but still India has not got its permanent constitution. It become completely Sovereign, Democratic and Republic state with the adoption of the Constitution on January 26, 1950. During the British Rule, two great personalities such as Mahatma Gandhi and Rabindranath Tagore gave the same message of peace, love, unity and equality.
That’s why we celebrate 26th January a Republic day with proud and honor, also we called a say of REUNION. In the whole country, citizens of India celebrate this day with their whole family and friends. People wear new clothes and start the day with the National Song of India. This was the reason why we celebrate this day with full passion and proud.
Every year, Ganatantra Diwas is celebrated in the National Capital of India that is New Delhi at Rajpath in the presence of the Pranav Mukherjee who is the President of our country India. Also it was marked by displays by various units of the Indian armed forces. The parade is truly grand and a huge one at that, thus justifying its moniker of being the highlight of the celebrations across the country. Mini celebrations are also take place in the state capitals in the presence of the governor of the state by spreading out the National Flag of the country.
Special on Republic Day of India 2017
- The crown prince of Abu Dhabi (Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan) will be the chief guest on 26th of January 2017 (Republic Day Parade of India) at Rajpath, New Delhi.
- The venue of Republic Day Parade, Rajpath will be decorated with rows of potted plants of Date Palm (Pyramid like structure of palm leaves covered with moss) to heartily welcome the guest from UAE.
- Debut show is being performed at Rajpath by the National Security Guard to represent their brilliant skills during the parade. The surprising debut by NSG will include activities like singing the NSG anthem (written by Gulzaar – “Hain Na Hai Na Hum Hindustan, Hum Rang Rang Hain, Phir Bhi Sang Hain”) to show the India’s counter terror force, a performance by anti-hijack team, anti-sabotage team, Combat free-fallers, CBRNE team (an advanced terror fighting force of commandos wearing radiation protective suit for protection from chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear terror threats or attack), and deep divers (can kill enemies under water).
- There is also a debut of an NSG vehicle is (Sherpa – a bullet proof armoured anti hijacking vehicle). It is itself a commando, can resist powerful explosions and go under water too.
Republic Day Greetings
Republic Day Wishes
May our dream of a new, tomorrow come true for us
Happy Republic Day
I’ve got a rocket
In my pocket;
I cannot stop 2 play.
Away it goes!
I’ve burned my toes.
It’s Republic Day.
On this special day,
lets promise our motherland that
we will do everything
to enrich and preserve our heritage
our ethos and our treasure
happy republic day.
Faith in words and freedom in mind, Be proud of the sacrifices of the freedom fighters, who died for our country. Let’s salute the entire nation. Proud to be an Indian…Happy Republic Day 2017
On this day think of our past and
Try to built better future for all of us..
It is a duty of all of us!!
I am proud to be an Indian.
Happy Republic Day
On the Republic Day
Let’s carry on ritually remembering
each other and greet
on occasions, on anniversaries;
let’s carry on to count years,
add on the numbers,
for the delight of managers
of our affairs;
let’s hope for the magic wand
to work miracles by the turn
of the endless night.
Republic Day Status For Facebook/Whatsapp
- Solitude is independence.
- Where liberty dwells, there is my country.
- Without freedom, no one really has a name..
- Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
- We are Indians, firstly and lastly.
- Get together, be the strength of the nation and help.
- It reach greatest heights! Best wishes on this republic day.
- Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.
- Proud to be an Indian. Happy Republic Day.
- Our country is melodious tune. Let’s sung together.
- This country is the reason of our existence, our life our recognition.
- Like this land, may you have independence in your life.
- One flag, one land, one heart, one hand. Happy Republic Day!
- United we stand, Divided we fall.. HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
- It’s a fine line between standing behind a principle and hiding behind one.
- I love my country, not because it is great, but because it is my own.
- 120 crores of people combindly fall in love with one, It is INDIA, HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
- Our ancestors have devoted their lives to get this land, so this the day of breathing.
- May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country!
- Our country will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
- It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.
- Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.
- Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons.
- We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
- A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
- A man’s feet must be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world.
- Let us remember the golden heritage of our country and feel proud to be a part of India.
- We live in a funny nation, where pizza reaches home faster than the ambulance or police.
- Hum Laye Hai Toofan Se Kashti Nikal Ke Is Desh Ko Rakhna Mere Bachcho Sambhal Ke Happy Republic Day.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world and feel proud to be an Indian.
- Hope peace reigns in your part of the world today and everyday, Happy Republic Day.
Importance of Celebrating 26 January:
Republic Day is the sign of true spirit for the independent India where military parades, demonstrating military equipments, salute to the national flag by the Indian president and variety of events are take place at this day.
Indian national flag has horizontally tricolour (upper saffron, middle white and bottom of dark green colour divided in the equal proportion) and a wheel (navy blue colour, having 24 spokes) in the centre representing the Sarnath Lion Capital of Ashoka