Gujarat Police Inspector Recruitment
Gujarat Public Service Commission has conveyed a vacancy notification as Gujarat Police Inspector Recruitment. This organization intends to employ willing and interested aspirants for filling up 115 Police Inspector Posts against Gujarat Police Inspector Advertisement. Interested applicants who want to make their career in Police Department and have the potential to do Job in this Sector as Police Inspector can apply for Gujarat Police Inspector Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form.
So, willing candidates can grab this opportunity by filling the online application form on or before the closing date that is 02-08-2017. For obtaining more and complete details about Gujarat Police Inspector Recruitment 2018, you need to read out this page which is written by the team members of resultinbox.com. Applicants you must read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application form for Gujarat Police Recruitment.
Gujarat Police Inspector Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Police Inspector|
|Number Of Vacancies||115|
|Required Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form||02-08-2017|
Gujarat Police Inspector Vacancy:
Police Inspector: 115 Vacancies
Applying candidates against OJAS Gujarat Police Inspector Recruitment should possess Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic records. Basic knowledge of computer application and adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi is essential for Gujarat Police Inspector Jobs.
Get More Jobs: Graduate Jobs
Limitation on Age for Gujarat Police Inspector Notification:
Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 35 years as on as on the last date of receipt of application. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved categories as per the norms of organization.
- SC/ ST/ SEBC (Male of Gujarat origin) – 5 years
- Women’s of unreserved category – 5 years
- Women’s of reserved category – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen/ Officers – 5 years
Those aspirants, who will be appointed for Police Inspector Post, will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400/- along with Perks and incentive which will be offered by administration of organization as per Government Norms.
Download PDF: Gujarat Police Inspector Recruitment Advertisement
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode only.
- No application fee for reserved candidates for GPSC Recruitment.
Mode of Selection:
Contender’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in following rounds:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
Way to Fill Gujarat Police Inspector Online Application Form:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit official website that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in to apply against GPSC Police Recruitment.
- On home page of official site go to “Current Advertisement” section and hit “Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class-2 – 201718 ( અંતિમ તારીખ 2-August-2017 )” link.
- Then on ext page, you need to hit on “Apply Now” link.
- Afterwards, OJAS Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Must fill online application form with correct details in an appropriate manner.
- Need to upload scanned documents, images of the photographs and signature along with application.
- You have hit on submit button for the submission of the application form
- Finally take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form: 02-08-2017
To get more details regarding Gujarat Police Inspector Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|