Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment
High Court of Gujarat has recently depicted the jobs notification as Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment to fill up 109 vacancies. GHC invites online application form from the fascinated and hard working candidates to fill up English Stenographer Grade–II and Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II Positions against Gujarat High Court Stenographer Jobs. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form.
Willing aspirants can fill the application form through online mode only on or before the closing date that is 15-08-2017 against GHC Recruitment. High Court of Gujarat will conduct the Stenography / Skill Test on 08-10-2017. Applicants can attain more details regarding Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 with the help of this page which is well prepared by the team of resultinbox.com
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment
|Name of Organization||High Court of Gujarat|
|Name of Posts||English Stenographer Grade–II and Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II|
|Number Of Vacancies||109|
|Required Qualification||Graduate Degree|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||15-08-2017|
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Vacancy:
Total Vacancies: 109
- English Stenographer Grade–II: 70 Posts
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II: 39 Posts
For English Stenographer Grade–II: Contenders should possess Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government. Speed in English Short Hand 120 w.p.m against Gujarat High Court Recruitment.
For Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II: Applicants should possess Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government. Speed in Gujarati Short Hand 90 w.p.m for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017.
Get More Jobs Options: Graduate Jobs
Restriction on Age for Gujarat High Court Steno Recruitment:
Age of applicants should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 15-08-2017. The Upper Age Limit may be relaxed as follows:
- Women Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST/SEBC Candidates (of Gujarat origin only): 05 Years
- Differently Abled Persons: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: Actual service rendered plus 3 Years
- Employees working in the State Government: 05 Years
Application Fee for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Grade II Recruitment:
- For Others: ₨.500/-.
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons and Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- Candidates need to pay fee through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India using the Special Format of ‘CASH VOUCHER’.
Selection Criteria for Gujarat High Court Vacancy:
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Stenography Test / Skill Test / Personal Interview against High Court of Gujarat Stenographer Recruitment.
- The Candidate securing minimum 50% Marks in the Stenography Test / Skill Test, shall only be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test.
Way to Fill GHC Online Application Form:
- To apply online against Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017, candidates are required to visit the official website which is hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- On home page, you need to hit on “Apply Online” link from the top menu bar of the homepage.
- On next page select the appropriate related to English Stenographer Grade–II and Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II.
- Read complete details and instructions carefully and after that, select “Apply Online” tab that is visible on the top of home page.
- Now fill the Gujarat High Court Online Application Form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Also, Upload supporting documents, recent passport size photograph. (If required)
- Make payment of requisite examination fee.
- Then finally, press “Submit”. Take the printout of that filled in online application form for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 15-08-2017
- Date of Stenography / Skill Test: 08-10-2017
You can get the whole details regarding Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|