Gujarat High Court Steno Syllabus
High Court of Gujarat is planning to conduct Stenography / Skill Test on 08-10-2017 for recruitment to English and Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II Positions. Gujarat High Court Steno Syllabus is available here for those applicants who are planning to prepare for the exam. With the help of latest Gujarat High Court Steno Exam Syllabus, candidates can prepare for the exam and get good scores in exam. You can also download the Gujarat High Court Steno Syllabus 2017 PDF along with Gujarat High Court Steno Exam Pattern from official site through online process.
Candidates are advised to prepare as per the given Gujarat High Court Steno Grade–II Syllabus to gain good marks in the examination. Gujarat High Court Stenographer Syllabus provides you the direction that takes to you at the right path of preparation. For getting more details regarding Gujarat High Court Steno Syllabus 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is created by team members of resultinbox.com. Must have a look below for Syllabus of Gujarat High Court Steno!!!
Gujarat High Court Steno Syllabus
The assortment will be made on basis of performance in Stenography Test and total marks of Stenography Test are 60. For Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II: Applicants will not be permitted to use Gujarati Transliteration (Phonetic) Fonts. During the transcription, applicants will be facilitated with ‘Gujarati Indic Input Tools (MS Office Indic Version) Fonts and candidates may use any of following Keyboard/Layout:
Check Details: Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment
- Gujarati Inscript
- Gujarati Typewriter
- Gujarati Typewriter (G)
- Godrej Indica
- Remington Indica
- Special Characters
- Gujarati Tera font
- Applicants appearing for Stenography/Skill Test will have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only.
Gujarat High Court Steno Interview Details
- The Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview) shall be for 40 Marks.
- The Question in Exam will be asked from Skills, Ethics, Analytical ability, Knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi & English Language, Mental Alertness, Current affairs, General Knowledge, Clear and logical exposition.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks in Viva Voice Test is 25 % Mark.
- Applicants will have to obtain minimum 25% Marks in the Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
Press To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
Gujarat High Court Steno Exam Pattern
- The Stenography Test will consist of 60 Marks
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for Stenography Test is 50 % Marks
|Posts Name||Duration of Dictation per Passage||Total Passages||Speed of Dictation||Words per Passage||Total Transcription Time|
|English Stenographer Grade–II||4 Minute||02||120 w.p.m||480||50 Minutes|
|Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II||4 Minute||02||90 w.p.m||360||75 Minutes|
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Notification Details
Currently, High Court of Gujarat issued the job notification as Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment. This court has decided to fill the English Stenographer Grade–II and Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II Positions against Gujarat High Court Steno Notification. There are 109 vacancies which will be filled by hard working and suitable candidates. Willing candidates who wish to make their career in Government Sector can apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form. You need to fill the online application form on or before the last date that is 15-08-2017.
For the purpose of hiring willing candidates for English Stenographer Grade–II and Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II Positions, association will conduct the Stenography / Skill Test on 08-10-2017. So, those candidates who find themselves suitable for the Posts they may apply for the exam. For this concern, candidates need the Gujarat High Court Stenographer Syllabus / High Court of Gujarat Stenographer Syllabus which will help the candidates to get the good scores in exam. Applicants can download the Gujarat High Court Exam Stenographer from here and prepare accordingly.
Read Here: Tips To Crack Interview
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Exam Books
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Practice Work Book 2017 (Hindi) – 1931 (Hindi) Paperback: Kiran Publication
- Objective General English: S.P. Bakshi
- Objective General English: R. S. Agarwal
- Wren and Martin Grammar Book
- Basic English Grammar book of High School level
- NCERT books of Science (High School level)
- Monthly magazines such as Pratiyogita Darpan
- K. Book of Lucent
- General Knowledge: Rajpoot Brothers and Khanna and Verma
Entrants can download the Gujarat High Court Steno Syllabus 2017–2018 from this Official Link. Dear Visitors, you can subscribe our free email service to get the facility of direct email into your mailbox. Candidates can bookmark the web portal that is resultinbox.com for easy access by pressing Ctrl + D option for getting latest updates concerning GHC Stenographer Syllabus. Visitors if you find any difficulty concerning High Court of Gujarat Steno Syllabus then you can drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below.