A newest Jobs advertisement has been circulated in regard of GSEB Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up 7000 Vidhya Sahayak and Head Master Bharti posts. Job seekers who want to make their career grow in Government school; they can now grab this GSEB job opening by filling application form before the last date that is mentioned below. Aspirants who satisfy the eligibility conditions for GSEB jobs can immediately apply against GSEB Recruitment 2017.
Gujarat State Primary Education Selection Committee is going to recruit the suitable appliers for the vacant jobs profile of different department so wondering candidates may apply through online process. Don’t miss this golden opportunity of being hired at Teacher in Gujarat State, as registration process has been started from 25th January 2017 and you need to hurry up because last date is also not too far. Regarding instructions and eligibility of the GSEB vacancies, contenders may dropdown this web page which was well structured by team of Resultinbox.com
GSEB Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Name of Organization||Gujarat State Primary Education Selection Committee|
|Name of Recruitment||GSEB Vidhyasahayak and Head Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Number of Vacancies||7000|
|Job Category||Teaching Sector, Government Job|
|Job Location||Any District of Gujarat State|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Issue of Official Advertisement||22nd January 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||3rd February 2017|
Must Check: Latest Government Jobs
- Head Teacher (Gujarati Medium): 1000 Posts
Vidhyasahayak Std 06 to 08 (Gujarati Medium)
- Maths and Science: 2545 posts
- Languages: 1404 posts
- Social Science: 1474 posts
Vidhyasahayak Std 06 to 08 (Other Medium)
- Maths and Science: 398 posts
- Languages: 84 posts
- Social Science: 95 posts
Eligibility Criteria for GSEB Vidhyasahayak Recruitment:
Before applying for Gujarat State Primary Education Recruitment the candidates must ensure that they have completed Graduate, Post Graduate Degree and B.Ed etc., also must possess following qualification as per post, have a look…
- Vidhyasahayak – Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Head Teacher – Head Teacher Aptitude Test (HTAT)
It is the best opportunity for those who are seeking Government jobs in Gujrat.
As per the notification contenders who are going to apply for above mentioned posts should confirm the age criteria first. Appliers must have minimum age of 18 years and required maximum is to be 35 Years for the post of Vidhyasahayak.
For the post of Head Teacher, applying candidates should not be more than 42 years as on 3rd February 2017.
Relaxations in age will admissible as per the rules of the Government of Gujarat.
After confirming the educational qualification and age criteria let’s come talk about the mode of selection for the Gujarat SEB recruitment. According to the official notification, only those applicants will be appointed for respective jobs through Merit List based on TET/HTAT Marks and Document Verification, District Selection Procedures.
Read Here: Big changes To Get Your CV Noticed
Candidates who get selected for the above said posts will get good and satisfied salary by the selection committee of Gujarat State Primary Education.
How To Apply for GSEB Recruitment?
Candidates want to shine their career in Government School; they must apply against Gujarat State Primary Education vacancy by following below described steps.
- Step 1: First of all, Candidates have to Visit the Official Website that is vidyasahayakgujarat.org
- Step 2: From the home page choose the “Advertising” tab displayed at the menu bar under the heading of “Vidya primary school for 6 to 8 standard (Gujarati Medium)”.
- Step 3: Now new page opened you need to read all the instruction given official advertisement in PDF format.
- Step 4: After that press the view advertisement tab and read all the instruction given in the official advertisement.
- Step 5: Now candidates go back to the home page and select Apply Online link.
- Step 6: Then fill up the required details and upload if any documents are required.
- Step 7: At the end, Hit the button “submit” and take print out of online application to use it in future, also Submit one copy of Application Form by hands with required documents and Fee Challan copy to nearby Centre. Please do not send Application Form by Post or Courier.
Hit Here: Steps To Fill Application Form
Last Date to Submit Application Form hard copy: 3rd February 2017
Applicants will also subscribe to our web page to stay connected and updated. For more query and information one can also go to this Official Notification link regarding GSEB Recruitment 2017.