Gujarat Public Service Commission has circulated a vacancy notification as GPSC Recruitment for recruiting candidates in order to fill up the Director/Asst Officers, Research Officers & Various Vacancies. To Grab Gujarat PSC Jobs, candidates need to submit the GPSC application form before the closing date that is 31/03/2017. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, are advised to not to miss this opportunity and must apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017 before the deadline
Candidates should not let this chance go and apply for the gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in recruitment. Gujarat Public Service Commission is hiring candidates for the 442 vacancies. We the team of www.resultinbox.com has mentioned the detailed facts on this page about GPSC Notification, so job appliers are required to comprehend the entire page before applying.
|Organizing Body||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Director/Asst Officers, Research Officers & Various Vacancies|
|No. of posts||442|
|Last date to submit online Application Fee||31/03/2017|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Inspector of Registration, Class-II (Special Drive)||05|
|Deputy Director (IT), Class-I||10|
|Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector / Deputy District Development Officer||40|
|Deputy Suprintendent of police||28|
|District Registrar , Cooperative Societies||07|
|Suprintendent Prohibition & Excise||02|
|Asst. Commissioner Tribal Development||06|
|Section Officer (Sachivalay)||96|
|Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission)||03|
|Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat)||03|
|Taluka Development Officer||08|
|Assistant Distict Registrar , Cooperative Societies||22|
|District Inspector Land Record||08|
|Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply||15|
|Govt. Labour Officer||07|
|Tribal Development Officer||21|
|Private Secretaries (English Stenographers, Grade-I) Class-II||02|
|Clinical Psychologist, General State Service, Class-II||20|
|District Youth Development Officer, Class-2||22|
|Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Class-II||32|
|Industries Officer (Technical) and Manager (Raw Materials), Class-II||04|
|Assistant Research Officer, Class-II||05|
- For Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment, applying contenders must attain the full time Graduate degree, Post-Graduate, Diploma in concerned stream from reputed University/ Institution with good academic records.
- Candidates must have experience in the relevant/ allied discipline in which they are applying for.
Age Limitation & Pay Scale Gujarat PSC Vacancy:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Inspector of Registration, Class-II (Special Drive)||38 Years||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400|
|Deputy Director (IT), Class-I||45 Years||Rs. 15600-39100|
|Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector / Deputy District Development Officer||20-35 Years||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 5,400|
|Deputy Suprintendent of police|
|District Registrar , Cooperative Societies|
|Suprintendent Prohibition & Excise|
|Asst. Commissioner Tribal Development|
|Mamlatdar||Rs. 9,300-34,800 + GP Rs. 4,600|
|Section Officer (Sachivalay)|
|Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission)|
|Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat)|
|Taluka Development Officer|
|Assistant Distict Registrar , Cooperative Societies|
|District Inspector Land Record|
|Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply|
|Govt. Labour Officer|
|Tribal Development Officer|
|Private Secretaries (English Stenographers, Grade-I) Class-II||21-40 Years|
|Clinical Psychologist, General State Service, Class-II||34 Years|
|District Youth Development Officer, Class-2||35 Years|
|Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Class-II||40 Years|
|Industries Officer,Class-II||37 Years|
|Industries Officer (Technical) and Manager (Raw Materials), Class-II||38 Years|
|Assistant Research Officer, Class-II||40 Years||Rs. 53,100 – 1,67,800|
Selection process for GPSC Jobs:
- Candidates will be select on the basis of their performance in written test or Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Commission.
- Candidates, who will be performing well at the time of selection, will get the opportunity to get hired for Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- Candidates who are interested for Gujarat PSC Recruitment, they need tom pay the application fees of Rs. 100/- and it is applicable all the categories.
- Reserved category candidates of Gujarat are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Candidates have to submit the application fees through online mode.
How to fill GPSC online application form?
- Candidates need to log on the official website of the Gujarat Public Service Commission that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- After that hit to “current advertisement” tab which is available at the left side of the homepage and then hit “Show All” link?
- Then candidates need to select the Department As “GPSC”.
- A page will appear having lot of advertisement.
- Candidates need to hit the appropriate link, in which they want to apply.
- Now Read the advertisement carefully
- After reading the advertisement contender have to hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill online application form with all required details.
- After filling the form, upload your recent size passport photograph along with necessary documents/ certificates.
- At last press on “submit” button and take a print out of it for future need.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last Date of Applying: 31/03/2017
To get more details, you need to visit to the Official Link regarding GPSC Recruitment 2017. Keen aspirants may acquire upcoming details through the same web portal that is www.resultinbox.com.