Goa Shipyard Recruitment
GSL is a Schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Category which publishes recruitment notification for Goa Shipyard Recruitment for various posts against 105 vacancies. Organization invited dedicated and energetic applicants to apply against this recruitment for engagement of Non Executive post under Junior Supervisor (IT), Assistant, Yard Assistant, Cook, Plumber, Painter, Trainee Structural Fitter and many more positions. Candidates who actively look for jobs in this organization they may grasp this chance by applying against Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 via online mode.
Desirous contenders may apply for Goa Shipyard Jobs by submit the application form through online mode and then send the hardcopy of the application form through post till the last date that is 30th January 2017 and 08th February 2017 respectively. All the information related to Goa Shipyard Non Executive Recruitment 2017 is available on this page. You may obtain it by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Goa Shipyard Recruitment
Goa Shipyard Limited Notification Details In Brief:
|Name of the organization||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the post||Junior Supervisor (IT), Assistant, Yard Assistant, Cook, Plumber, Painter, Trainee Structural Fitter and other various posts|
|No. of Posts||105|
|Mode of applying||Online /Offline|
|Last date to apply||30th January 2017, 08th February 2017|
Goa Shipyard Vacancy & Necessary Qualification Details:
|Name of the post||No of Vacancy||Qualifications|
|Junior Supervisor (IT)||02||· Full time BCA / BBA / B.Sc. (IT) OR
· should have a graduation Degree in any discipline with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (i.e. Lower Typing) with
· 01 year certificate course in computer applications and 01 year on the job training in GSL
|Office Assistant (Commercial)||01|
|Cook||01||SSC with minimum 02 years cooking experience in any industry / Public sector Undertaking / Small or Medium Industry / Hotel etc.|
|Shipwright Fitter||01||ITI and NCTVT or ITI in Fitter General Trade.|
|Plumber||01||SSC with 2 years training in respective trade in GSL or 2 years of experience in the line.|
|Blasting cum Spray Painter||08|
|Diploma Trainee||01||03 years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a reputed and recognized Institute|
|Trainee Structural Fitter||06|
|Trainee Pipe Fitter||03|
|Trainee General Fitter||01|
|Trainee Marine Fitter||03|
|Unskilled||15||SSC with 01 year experience in the line|
|Trainee Machinist||01||ITI and NCTVT or ITI in Machinist trade.|
Upper age limit of applying candidates are stated category wise below:-
- For the general category: 33 years
- For the OBC category: 36 years
- For the SC/ST category: 38 years
Upper age limit will be considered as on 31.12.2016
Applicants who will be appointed successfully against Goa Shipyard Careers they will get attractive and impressive pay scale that is Rs.6000-16950/- per month from recruiting organization.
- Recruitment procedure will be done on the basis applicant’s performance in Written Test/Practical Test / Trade Test which will be followed by the interview procedure.
- Payment of TA shall be made by ECS only, after completion of the recruitment process
How to fill Goa Shipyard Application Form?
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit on official website that is goashipyard.co.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Career” tab that is visible in the menu bar.
- On the next page you will find a various vacancy links.
- Then you need to go “Adv Ref No: 01/2017” and select the “ hit here for Advertisement Details” under the Junior Supervisor (IT) job title
- After hitting suitable link, the advertisement will be shown on your screen in PDF Format .
- Then you have to read the advertisement completely.
- After reading the advertisement you need to hit on the “Apply Online” link
- Now you have to fill the application form correctly.
- While filling the application form you need to upload necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc and recent passport size photograph.
- Thereafter you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
- Now you need to keep the hardcopy of the application form in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of……”
- At last send it in a below mentioned address before the closing date
Get Here: Instructions To Fill Application Form
Interested applicants may attach required documents with their application
- Passport size color Photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file should be below 450 kb.
- A copy of Caste certificate, in case applying against a reserved post
- A copy of birth certificate
- A copy of highest education qualification proof
- A copy of testimonial in support of candidate’s experience in case the candidate is applying against a post requiring experience.
Application should be reached on Goa Shipyard Address:
Chief General Manager (HR&A),
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan,
Goa Shipyard Limited,
Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa: 403802
Vital Date for Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment:
Commencement date of online applications: 6th January 2017
Ending for filling online application form: 30th January 2017
Last Date of submission of application form: 8th February 2017
To get more details about Goa Shipyard Recruitment you may check Official Notification. Job hunters keep in touch with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for acquiring more updated information related to recruitment, result, admit card.