Goa PSC Recruitment
Goa Public Service Commission has unfolded a vacancy notification related to Goa PSC Recruitment. Online applications are invited by the commission for filling up various vacancies of Assistant Lecturer in Anatomy, Principal and Assistant Conservator of Forests posts. Those aspirants who are willing to enhance their career in government sector may apply for Goa PSC Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates may apply by submitting their online filled application form latest by the last date that is well furnished below.
In accordance to attain additional details on Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, candidates must comprehend entire acknowledgement available on this page that is well created by the team of www.resultinbox.com. Aspirants, who want to grab these government jobs in Goa, are requested to start filling online applications before the last date ends.
Goa PSC Recruitment
|Organization Name||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Qualification Required||Mentioned Below|
|Selection Process||Test / Interview|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Last Date to fill online Application||26-05-2017|
Name of post and Vital Qualification for Goa PSC Vacancies:
|Position Name||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Lecturer in Anatomy||A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Knowledge of Konkani.|
|Principal||Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree of appropriate branch in Engineering / Technology with First Class or equivalent either at Bachelor’s or Master’s level and Ph. D. or equivalent, in appropriate discipline in Engineering / Technology. OR Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree of appropriate branch in Engineering / Technology with First Class or equivalent either at Bachelor’s or Master’s level.|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||Associate ship Diploma from Forest Research Institute and Colleges, Dehradun or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s degree in Natural Science or Agriculture or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.|
Get More Jobs Options:
Age Limitation and Salary Details:
|Position Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Lecturer in Anatomy||Not exceeding 45 years.||Rs.15,600 – 39,100 +5,400/- (pre-revised)|
|Principal||Not exceeding 50 years.||Rs.37,400 – 67,000 + 10,000/- & Special Allowance of Rs. 2000/- per month (pre-revised)|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||Not exceeding 45 years.||Rs.9,300 – 34,800 + 4,600/- (pre-revised)|
Get Here: Goa PSC Admit Card
Relaxation in Age:
Upper age limit is relaxed for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates by 5 years, for Back ward class candidates by 3 years and for PH Candidates by 10 years.
Mode of Selection for Goa PSC Jobs:
Applicant’s initial selection will be based on the screening of application and then Commission may hold a written test or scrutiny test and / or group discussions and an interview or only an interview for final and further selection of the deserving candidate.
How to Apply for Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment?
- Candidates, who desire to apply for Goa PSC Vacancy, need to visit the official website that is gpsc.goa.gov.in.
- Now, hit ‘View all our Advertisements’ link available on the home page.
- This will take you the desired page having appropriate link as ‘Download / View’ against ADVERTISEMENT NO 03 YEAR 2017.
- Follow the above said link and read the opened notification carefully.
- After this eligible candidates must revisit the home page and go through ‘Instructions’ tab available at menu bat and go through ‘how to fill Application form’ link.
- Go through the instructions carefully and then select ‘Apply Online’ link.
- The following page will be displayed, where you need to hit ‘New User’, if you have not registered with the Goa Portal website and enter all the details as asked to create an account.
- Else press ‘Login’ if you are already registered with the Goa Portal website, fill your username and password and proceed further.
- Now, press on ‘Submit New Form’ then on the following page, select ‘Goa Public Service Commission’, then you will be directed to page below, here hit ‘More’ > ‘Submit Online’ >“Print Form” on the home page , to practice filling up the form, this will download the application form on your computer system.
- The applicant should note down the computer generated User ID and Password for future use. Once the registration is complete the applicant may proceed to fill the application form online.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and Signature as specified.
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
- Submit your application within given time and get a hard copy out of it for future reference.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Important Dates to Remember:
Closing Date to submit Online Application form: 26-05-2017
Goa PSC Recruitment 2017: Official Link
Willing contenders may get complete details regarding Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through the Official link given above on this page.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|