Did you know GNM Result is Officially Declared!! India Nursing Council, Maharashtra has currently released GNM Nursing Merit List for aspirants who have attended the written examination of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year. Individuals who have registered and appeared in recruitment examination for filling up various unoccupied posts of General Nursing and Midwifery can now check their GNM Written Exam Result. Individuals can download GNM Result 2017 and the list of selected aspirants by visiting its official website by accessing through online mode.
Candidates for your convenience, we have provided all information related to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year General Nursing and Midwifery Exam Result on this single page. As it become easy for you to go through the below given links and check your GNM Nursing Supplementary Result easily. Keen contenders can also check their outcomes by following some simple steps as stated below on this web page. To gain other relevant information related to GNM Nursing Result 2017, have a look on below written page which is well modified by team members of resultinbox.com.
Procedure to check GNM Nursing Result:
Aspirants who are captivated to know their outcomes need to follow below stated steps. Have a look!!
- Step 1: First of all, contenders have to access through online process and are required to go on India Nursing Council, Maharashtra web portal that is www.maharashtranursingcouncil.org
- Step 2: At middle of homepage, hit on “Result” tab which is presented under the heading of all notifications.
- Step 3: On pressing the above stated tab, candidates are required to hit on “View all” tab.
- Step 4: A new window will appear facing you showing various links.
- Step 5: Now candidates have to hit on suitable link according to your year I, II and III.
- Step 6: In few seconds of hitting above stated link, a new page showing list of selected aspirants will display facing you.
- Step 6: At last, check your Roll Number in list.
- Step 7: Finally, download GNM score card and take a print out of it for further reference.
Do you know? How To Check Result Online
General Nursing and Midwifery Exam Result Statistics
Participate candidates in these exams can check the total number of candidates appeared in exam and who has successfully qualify the examination. We are also providing you the list of the pass percentage and the list of the candidates who do not qualify the exam.
|GNM First Year||1634||845||789||51.71|
|Result of PHN||27||27||—||100.00|
Aspirants who have qualified in General Nursing and Midwifery Exam of First and Second year, they can now move forward in another level of General Nursing and Midwifery course. Well other candidates of who have qualified the Third Year of GNM examinations, they are advised to collect their mark sheet and certificates by the organization and then move forward for their career path of nursing sector.
Impatient aspirants can get GNM Result 2017 directly by going through this Official Site. You can bookmark or subscribe our free our website of www.resultinbox.com for more updates and information related General Nursing and Midwifery Exam results.