Are you searching for latest government jobs in Gujarat?? Then your search may end here… In order to fill up 117 vacancies of Tutor, Gujarat Medical Education & Research Society has issued a Jobs notification titled as GMERS Recruitment. Regarding this, applications have been proposed to be received from eligible candidates. So, candidates wish to provide their interest for in Gujarat State Government Job may apply for GMERS Recruitment 2017 latest by the below given last date.
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Commissionerate of Health, Medical Services,
and Medical Education
|Name of the Available Posts||Tutor Posts|
|Total Numbers of Posts||177|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement||Across Gujarat State|
|Interview Date||18th January 2017
19th January 2017
|Apply Procedure||Offline Application Form|
Job fighters who find them eligible for GMERS vacancy after reading the requirements as given below may appear in Interview along with application form and original documents. Aspirants are suggested to go through entire information placed below before applying against this advertised notification. Willing contenders need to submit their filled applications in prescribed format and may avail other detailed facts about Gujarat Medical Education Jobs that is well structured on this page below by the team of resultinbox.com
|Disciplines||No. of Posts|
|Government Medical Colleges|
|Government Dental College|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||05|
|Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge||01|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||01|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||01|
|Oral Medicine and Radiology||04|
|Oral Pathology and Microbiology||01|
Candidates applying for GMERS jobs must satisfy the eligibity criteria of GMERS Tutor Jobs that is they must hold degree of MBBS / BDS in concerned discipline from any recognized University or Institution.
Candidate’s age limit should be not be more than 37 years for applying for any stated vacancy. Whereas, relaxation in upper age limit of reserved candidates will be decided by the organization as per the rules and regulations.
Selection Mode for GMERS Vacancies:
Applicants who will be selected will only be called for Interview/ Documents Verification after screening of applications that will be done based on applicants qualifications and experience. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the skill test / interview. Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Check This: Tips To Crack Interview
Stipend per Month:
Selected candidates for the above post will get attractive amount of salary of Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- in respect of GMERS Recruitment.
How to apply for Gujarat Medical Education Recruitment?
- Aspirants wish to apply for any stated post need to visit the official website of Gujarat Medical Education that is gmers.gujarat.gov.in
- After that aspirants are required to select “Media Corner” tab located at the menu bar of home page.
- Now candidates are required to select the suitable link according to the post they want to apply for.
- By selecting the said link GMERS Notification will be opened in PDF form you need to read it carefully.
- Applying candidates who find them eligible are required to download the format of application form as given at the below section of notification.
- Then fill it with essential details and affix recent passport size photograph on it and bring it for attending the Interview.
- Job seekers are also required to bring original and photocopies of all required documents as mentioned below at the time of interview.
- Lastly take a print out of your form and save it for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Important Dates and Venue:
List of Required Documents At The Time Of Interview:
Appearing candidates in interview round have to bring following documents/ certificates along with them. Candidates remember these are the mandatory documents, without it you are not allowed to attend the interview round.
- FINAL MBBS (Part-II) / BDS Mark Sheet
- FINAL MBBS (Part-II) / BDS Attempt Certificate
- G. / P.G. Degree / Diploma Certificate
- G. Degree / Diploma Mark Sheet
- Teaching Exp. Certificate
- G. Degree / Diploma Attempt Certificate
- Caste Certificate(applicable only to domicile of Gujarat)
- MBBS/BDS ; GMC/GDC Registration Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate (For SEBC Candidate applicable only to domicile of Gujarat)
- MS/MD/MDS/Diploma – GMC /GDC Registration Certificate
- School-Leaving Certificate / Birth Date Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
Aspirants may attain more detailed facts about GMERS Recruitment 2017 by checking ths Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.