Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Upcoming Jobs Notification!!! Apply Now!! The High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh has circulated an employment notification in regard to Gauhati High Court Recruitment. With the release of this employment notification, applications are intend to receive from qualified and interested Indian Nationals for filling up 13 vacant posts of Developers, Technical Assistant, Librarian Assistant and others. Job finders who wish to share their service with this High Court can quickly apply against Gauhati High Court Notification by filling Online Application Form. Aspirants can fill applications for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 by logging to its web page on or before the deadline.
Contenders having required eligibility criteria and wish to boost their career with Court Jobs can quickly apply against Gauhati High Court Jobs. Scroll down the page which is well designed by team members of expert team members of www.resultinbox.com to gain further details regarding High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Short Summary:
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of Vacant Position||Technical Officer/Assistant/Developer|
|Job Location||Gauhati (Assam)|
|Vacancy Details||13 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Sector|
Gauhati High Court Vacancies:
- Developer: 02
- Developer: 03
- Technical Officer: 03
- Technical Assistant: 02
- Librarian Assistant: 03
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Vacancy:
- Job seekers who are applying against above mentioned vacancies must have possessed Graduation with Degree or Diploma in Library Science from a recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- However, Aspirants who are going to apply against other posts should have hold BE/B.Tech/M.SC/MCA in concerned specialization from an established university or institute.
- Candidates applying for Gauhati High Court Recruitment must have relevant working experience of some years in required field.
- Applying candidates must satisfy age criteria before applying said post, as aspirants who are applying against the vacancies of Librarian Assistant must have age between 18 years to 45 years.
- However, job searchers who are going to apply against other vacancies should have lower age limit of 18 years and upper age limit of 38 years as on last date of application.
- Age relaxations will be granted as per rules and regulations of court to reserved category candidates.
Mode of Appointment:
- After the screening of application forms, officials of High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh will organize two rounds, namely, Written Exam and Interview.
- Firstly, contenders need to appear for written test. Job hunters who are able to score qualifying marks in written exam need to undergo interview that may be followed by personal interaction with selection panel.
- However, final assortment of applying candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam as well as in interview.
Job searchers that get scrutinized against required posts of Gauhati High Court Notification will get an impressive amount of monthly honorarium as mentioned below, have a peek…
- Developer: Rs.35291/-
- Developer: Rs.25209/-
- Technical Officer: Rs.30800/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.19800/-
- Librarian Assistant: Rs.5700/- to Rs.24000 plus Rs.2800/- GP
Applying Process for Gauhati High Court Jobs:
- Go to web page of High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh which is ghconline.nic.in.
- Press on “Recruitment” tab which is situated at the left side of homepage.
- Doing this, you will re-direct on a new window, showing various links, candidates need to hit the suitable link according to the post.
- Now new notification page will appear in the form of PDF, where candidates need to read the entire information carefully.
- Individuals who are going to apply against Librarian Assistant post need to download application format and are required to write it with true details.
- Attach supporting documents, certificates and a recent passport size photograph. Lastly, send it to the address given below.
- However, aspirants who are applying against other vacancies need to fill online application form.
- Along with it must upload scanned images of photograph and signature. At last, submit it by pressing on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of submitted application form for future make of use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Registrar General, High Court of Tripura
|Name of Posts||Last Date to Apply||Closing Date for Paying Fee|
|Librarian Assistant||28th February 2017||–|
|Others||26th February 2017||28th February 2017|
Aspirants can obtain further details in regard to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 by checking below provided Official Notification. You can also apply by visiting above given Official Link. Stay tuned with us on our web page www.resultinbox.com for more updates.
<<< Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: Download Notification >>>