ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment
A job notification regarding ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment has been declared by the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation. Through this recruitment notification, ESIC Hyderabad invites applicants for the 52 posts of Tutors/Senior Residents/ Junior Residents. Aspirants interested in ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website. Then individuals will be called for the walkin interview which will starts from 23-10-2017.
No registration will be done after the closing date i.e. 16-10-2017. Candidates will select for the ESIC jobs on the basis of their performance in personal interview. It is necessary for the aspirants to bring their original as well as 2 sets of self attested copies of all the documents/certificates. More information about ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 is framed below by the team of resultinbox.com.
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the post||SR/JR Residents & Tutors|
|No. of vacancies||52|
|Last date to apply||16-10-2017|
ESIC latest Vacancies:
The details about Tutors/SR/JR vacancy are mentioned in the table, take a look:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria Required for ESIC Current Openings:
The aspirants who want to apply against ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment should have completed his graduation/diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized university. Experienced contenders must be given preference at the time of selection.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
The maximum age limit for the posts of Junior Residents and Tutors is 30 years and for Senior Residents, the upper limit is 35 years of age.
Pay Scale for ESIC Senior/Junior Residents and Tutors Jobs:
|Tutors||Rs.74000/- with GP of Rs.5400|
|Senior Residents||Rs.88000/- with GP of Rs.6600 + NPA|
|Junior Residents||Rs.74000/- with GP of Rs.5400 + NPA|
Method of Selection:
Aspirants are required to submit their online application form and on the basis of the form, candidates will be shot-listed. Then qualified contenders will have to come for walkin interview which is going to starts from 23-10-2017. The final selection of the individuals will be done on their performance in the Walkin round.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview:
Candidates have to deposit Rs.225/- in favour of ESI Fund in any branch of SBI. There is no application fee for the female aspirants and for reserved contenders.
How to Apply for ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment:
- Individuals first have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.esic.nic.in
- After that check the “Recruitments” tab which is available at the left side of the home page.
- Then hit on “Recruitment for the posts of Residents and Tutors” link.
- A PDF file will open on your digital screen, read all the details about ESIC Senior/Junior Residents and Tutors vacancies there.
- Hit on “Apply Online” option and fill the details carefully.
- Upload your signature, scan copies of important documents and your passport size photograph the press on “Submit” button.
- Then you will receive a system generated reference number, take a print out of application form for the further use.
- Attach the form with the copy of demand draft and enclose it in an envelope.
- Write the post name on the envelope and send it at the postal address:
Download PDF: ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment
ESIC Medical College
Sanathnagar, Hyderabad (T.S),500038
- Last date to submit the online applications and DD by speed post is 16-10-2017.
- Walkin Interview will be starts from 23-10-2017 at 9.00 A.M.
Want to know more about ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2017-2018 then visit the Official Link. You can bookmark this page with the help of shortcut keys i.e. Ctrl.+D. If you want to ask something then you may write us in the given below comment box. To get time to time updates about recruitments and jobs follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|