ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment
Employee State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital, Baddi has asserted a vacancy notification titled as ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment, candidates may get the details of ESIC HP Job Openings from here!! Organization intendeds to hire eligible candidates for filling up 28 vacancies of Sr Resident/Doctors through Walk-in interview, so keen contenders must apply to grab jobs in well reputed corporation. To get further details about ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017 such Walkin Dates or more, you need to go through the entire post.
Highlights of this page:
|ESIC Himachal Pradesh Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitations||Salary Scale|
|Way to apply||Walk-In Date & Venue|
Candidates who are interested and also meeting with the eligibility norms should not miss this golden opportunity and must appear for direct ESIC Walk-in interview on 12/09/2017. On the below section of this page we have given significant details about ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment, so aspirants are advised to scroll down the page and gather all the essential details which is well presented by the hardworking team members of www.resultinbox.com
ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment
|Organization Name||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Name Of Post||Sr Resident/Doctors|
|Qualification||Post graduation degree/diploma|
|Selection Process||Walk-In Interview|
|Walk in Interview||12/09/2017|
ESIC Himachal Pradesh Eligibility:
ESIC Himachal Pradesh Vacancy Details:
|Post name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Full/Part time specialist||09|
For Full/Part time specialist:
Candidates who are going to apply against ESIC HP Sr Resident/Doctors Recruitment must attain PG degree or equivalent with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma or equivalent having post PG experience of 5 years in particular specialty.
For Senior Residents:
Post Graduation degree/diploma in concerned specialty.
Check More Jobs: Post Graduate Jobs
- The maximum age is 35 years for the aspirants applying for Full/Part time specialists and those applying for Senior Residents they should not exceed 45 years as on 12/09/2017.
- There will be upper age relaxation to the candidates belonging to reserved category as per organization norms.
- For retired person the maximum age is up to 65 years (Only for part time specialist).
Press Here: ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment
Candidates who will get selected for Employee State Insurance Corporation Vacancies will get remuneration of Rs. 18,750/- per month with the grade pay of Rs. 6600 +NPA DA+HRA and allowances as applicable.
- The final selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of performance made by applicant in walk-in interview.
- It is to note that no TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply for ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment?
To apply for Employee State Insurance Corporation Jobs candidates need to follow below given process before attending the walk-in interview.
- Firstly visit the official website of ESIC which is www.esic.nic.in
- On the home page select on “Recruitment” tab which is available under ‘What’s New’ section.
- After that, select “appropriate link for the concerned post which will take you to the new page.
- An advertisement will open on your screen and you need to go through it very carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates then need to prepare application form and attach Xerox copies of their documents (if required).
- At last candidates need to bring original certificate with filled application form at given venue on scheduled date.
Office of Medical Superintendent
Village: Katha, Opposite Gillette Factory,
Check More Jobs In HP: HPRDD Recruitment
- Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 12/09/2017
- Time: From 11.00 AM to 02.00 AM
For more information about ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment, candidates need to go through this official website.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment|
|Last Minute Interview Tips For The First Timers||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Reduce Negative Marking In Competitive Exams||Upcoming Private Openings|