ESIC Haryana Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has recently announced a latest notification titled as ESIC Haryana Recruitment. Organization is in the search of deserving and eligible candidates for filling up the post of Homeopathic Physician and Ayurvedic Physician. Interested candidates, who wish to apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017, must fill the ESIC application form on or before the last date. Candidates can get complete information regarding ESIC walk-in interview for Physician Vacancy date and venue from this page.
Highlights of this page
|Educational qualification for Homeopathic Physician and Ayurvedic Physician||Age limit|
|Pay scale of ESIC Haryana Physician||ESIC selection Procedure|
|How to apply for ESIC Haryana 2017 Recruitment||Last date to apply for ESIC recruitment|
|Important note||Official link esic.nic.in|
Candidates are informed to check the eligibility criteria before applying for ESIC Haryana Vacancy. Aspirants are also suggested to fill the ESIC Application form 2017 and attend the walk in interview along with required documents/certificates. Job seekers who want to avail more information about ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017, they need to scroll down the whole page which is created by the team of resultinbox.com
ESIC Haryana Recruitment
ESIC Haryana Vacancy:
- Homeopathic Physician
- Ayurvedic Physician
Qualification Required for ESIC Physician jobs:
|Homeopathic Physician||Candidates should have Degree in Homeopathy from a recognized University/Statutory State Board/council/Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Homeopathic Central Council Act, 1973.|
|Ayurvedic Physician||Applicant must have Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University/Statutory State Board/council/Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Indian Central Council Act, 1970.|
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
- The age of the candidates should not exceed 30 years for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Jobs.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC categories candidates according to government norms.
Those candidates who will be selected for the above mentioned posts, they will get suitable amount of salary Rs. 50000/- per month by Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Selection Process for ESIC vacancy:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of work performance in the walk-in interview/ test process which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization. No T.A / D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply for ESIC Haryana job 2017:
- Applicants need to Log on to official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation that is esic.nic.in
- Then, hit the “recruitment” tab available at the menu bar.
- After that choose “Walk-In-Interview for the Post of Part Time Homeopathic Physician and Part Time Ayurvedic Physician” link of advertisement from the page
- Read the entire information cautiously and download application format which is attached below the ESIC Haryana notification PDF.
- Now fill the application completely in prescribed manner and affix self-attested photocopies of all required certificates/documents.
- At last, attend the walk in interview with the application form and all the attached documents on the correct time and place which is going to be mention below.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment- Download PDF
Walk-in Venue for ESIC Physician Vacancy:
Office of Dean,
ESIC Medical College & Hospital,
NH3, NIT, Faridabad.
Looking For More Jobs In Haryana:
Important Date & Time:
Date of Interview: 21/9/2017 at 11.00 A.M
To get more information about ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017–2018, you may visit to the Official Link. Candidates are suggested to subscribe this page and also follow us on face book and goggle plus. Dear candidates, if you have any query then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|7 Secret Things Helps to Get Job after Graduation||ESIC Recruitment|
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment|