Export Inspection Council of India has issued a job notification for EIC India Recruitment. Online applications are invited from dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up Officer/Director vacancy. Aspirants, who find themselves eligible for EIC Recruitment 2017, may apply by filling online application form before the end date.
Applicants are advised to follow below listed guidelines to submit online application form for eicindia.gov.in Recruitment. Contenders can grab detailed information about Export Inspection Council Of India Recruitment from below section of this page which is well structured by the team of resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||Export Inspection Council of India|
|Posts Name||Officer/Director and Others|
|Selection Procedure||Test and/or Interview|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Last Date To Fill Online Registration Form||10th February 2017|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application||17th February 2017|
|Vacancy No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
Applicants, who wish to get EIC Vacancy, they should have Degree in Engineering or Technology or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions with good academic record.
- For Deputy Director Posts: Applicants’ age should be lying in between 35 – 45 years.
- For Others: Minimum age of appliers should be 25 years and maximum age is 35 years.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
Salary Details For EIC India Recruitment:
|Vacancy No.||Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross pay|
|1617/01||Deputy Director||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|1617/02||Technical Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|1617/03||Section Officer||Rs. 4600/-|
Application Fee Details:
- General category aspirants should need to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee that is paid either through online or offline mode only.
- SC / ST and Women category appliers for EIC India Recruitment are exempted from any fee.
Selection Process For eicindia.gov.in Vacancy:
Applicants will be getting assorted on the basis of their performance in test and/or interview process which will be taken selection committee of Export Inspection Council of India.
How to Apply For EIC Recruitment?
- Job appliers will have to open official website of Export Inspection Council of India that is www.eicindia.gov.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Latest Recruitment” link from ‘What’s New’ section.
- Then select “Filling up of various posts against Advertisement No 2016/02” link and read entire details very carefully.
- After reading whole information, you may select “Press Here To Apply Online” link and Must fill online application properly as per your Details.
- Also upload your recently scanned photograph and signature and submit it with-in given time period.
- After submitting, you must get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
- At last, hardcopy of filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address on or before last dates.
Also Read: How To Fill Application Form
Export Inspection Council of India,
3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building,
1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110 001
|End Date To Fill Online Application Form||10th February 2017|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Hard Copy Of It||17th February 2017|
Aspirants may open below stated Official Notice for getting more details regarding EIC India Recruitment 2017.