ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Good news for the youngsters!!! Electronics Corporation of India limited has recently issued a job notification as ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment. Through this recruitment notification, the organization invites young and talented contenders for 275 apprentice jobs in Hyderabad. Those aspirants who are interested in ECIL ITI apprentice jobs must fill the application form and send it at the given address till 04-10-2017. Look below to know more about ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
No application form will be accepted after the last date. The candidates will be called for interview process at the office venue. The authority will select the aspirants on the basis of ITI results. It’s a great opportunity for those contenders who want to work besides with studies. Further details about ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 are framed below by the team of resultinbox.com.
ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Electronics Corporation of India limited|
|Name of the post||ITI Apprentice Jobs|
|No. of vacancies||275|
|Last date to submit the form||04-10-2017|
|Mode to apply||Offline|
ECIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies details:
The no. of vacant jobs is mentioned below according to suitable department:
- Fitter: 62 posts
- Turner: 10 posts
- Machinist: 2 posts
- Machinist (G): 2 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 3 posts
- Electrician: 60 posts
- Tool Maintenance Mechanic: 3 posts
- Tool & Die Maker: 2 posts
- Mechanic R&AC: 9 posts
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle: 2 posts
- Electronics Mechanic/ R&AT: 85 posts
- Painter (G): 3 posts
- COPA: 16 posts
- Welder: 7 posts
- Plumber: 3 posts
- Carpenter: 3 posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 3 posts
Qualification Needed for ECIL Jobs for ITI:
The aspirants who want to apply against ECIL Apprentice recruitment should have ITI pass certificate in relevant trade.
Age Criteria for ECIL ITI Apprentice Jobs:
Interested contender should not be less than 14 years of age as on 01-10-2017.
The selected candidate will receive Rs.7694/- to Rs.8655/- from the authority. The organization also provides some special facilities and allowances to their employees like travelling expenses, medical facility and many more.
The committee will select individuals on the basis of their marks obtained in ITI. The authority also judges the behavior and speaking skills of the contender. So aspirants prepare well before appearing in the personal interview.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
Aspirants those who want to apply for ECIL Trade Apprentice jobs should have follow the basic instructions which are mentioned below:
- Firstly you must visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ecil.co.in
- Then hit on “Engagement of Trade Apprentices against Advertisement No. ECIL/CLDC/2017/02” link given in the recent updates table.
- Read all the details about ECIL Trade Apprentice current openings then download the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the form and fill all the details carefully.
- Attach your passport size photographs and 2 sets of self attested copies of necessary documents.
- Enclose it in an envelope and write the post name on it.
- Send the envelope at the mentioned below postal address:
Download Application Form and PDF: ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Deputy General Manager (CLDC)
Nalanda complex, Near TIFR building
ECIL-Post Hyderabad 500062
Self Attested Copies of Documents:
- Aadhar card
- SSC certificate cum marks memo
- ITI certificate cum marks sheets
- Caste certificate if applicable
- PWD/Disability certificate if applicable
- 2 Recent passport size photographs
The last date to submit the ECIL application form is 04-10-2017 by 17.00 hrs.
Job seekers who want to know more about ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017–2018 go through the Official link. If you have any query then write us in the structured below comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more recent updates on recruitments and careers.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|