Electronic Corporation Of India Limited, Hyderabad has depicted a jobs notice titled as ECIL Recruitment and inviting enthusiastic candidates for filling 47 Vacancies of Scientific Assistant/Artisan Posts. Job seekers who want to get a job in Hyderabad, they can apply against ECIL Recruitment 2017 by attending Walk-In Interview along with essential entities on prescribed date that is stated on below of this page.
ECIL is organizing a direct recruitment through a Walk-In Interview on 25.06.2017 to hire the eligible candidates for filling vacant positions. So, applicants who are eager to clutch this chance they can apply by appearing in an interview at the venue mentioned below. The detailed information regarding ECIL Recruitment 2017 are specified in the underneath section of this page which is furnished by team resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||Electronic Corporation Of India Limited|
|Name Of The Vacancy||Scientific Assistant/Artisan (On Contract Basis)|
|Application Mode||Written Test / Interview|
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientific Asst – A on contract||12|
|2||Jr. Artisan on contract||35|
- Candidates who want to apply for Scientific Assistant post; they must have possessed a first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education & Training in the relevant discipline from a recognized university. Should have minimum 2-5 years of post qualification experience at supervisory level in operation and maintenance of substations, related trade. The candidate should have willingness to work in general / round the clock shift operations.
- For Jr. Artisan Posts, Applying candidates should have passed ITI (2 years duration) recognized by NCTVT in the relevant trades. The candidate should have willingness to work in general / round the clock shift operations.
Job hunters who are going to apply their Upper Age limit should be up to 35 years as on 31.05.2017. And Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt. directives for SC/ST/OBC/PH, as follows; Class: 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 more years’ relaxation in PH Category
Appointed candidates will get Consolidated contract Pay (inclusive all) of Rs.13, 356/- (under revision) per month for Scientific Asst. And aspirants for Jr. Artisan position will get the pay scale of Rs.11, 764/- (under revision).
ECIL Recruitment 2017: Download Official PDF
- The selection will be based on written test/trade test/practical test. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection.
Procedure to fill ECIL Online Application Form:
Willing contenders, who wish to apply for ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment against any stated vacancy, they have to download the application format from website by following the guidelines given below.
- First of all aspirants are required to log on to official website that is www.ecil.co.in.
- Now, move to “Careers” tab available at menu bar and then hit on “E-Recruitment” link from drop down menu on the home page.
- This will open a new page where candidates are required to select ‘Detailed Advertisement’ link for getting the description regarding the post you are applying for.
- Then go through the detailed description regarding the post completely and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Eligible aspirants for available positions are now required to download prescribed format of application form.
- Now fill the application form with required info in correct manner and attach your pass port size photo and signature if required.
- At last attend the selection at the above mentioned venue with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph at the indicated above.
ECIL Branch Office, No.1/1,
2nd Floor, Jeeven Sampige,
LIC Building, Sampige Road,
Bengaluru – 560003 / Phone No 080-23460110
The walk-in-selection will be held on 25.06.2017 (Sunday).
For getting additional info on ECIL Recruitment 2017–2018, candidates may visit Official link available over here.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|