Currently, Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has issued a vacancy notification as ECHS Recruitment. In this concern, applications are invited from well talented, qualified and experienced candidates for filling up various vacancies in ECHS Polyclinics Ahmadabad, Chennai, Trichy, Ambala & Amritsar. Contenders who have required educational qualification, experience and other norms can apply against ECHS Jobs. Appliers need to fill ECHS Application Form in prescribed format as on or before the end date that is well mentioned below. To get complete information related to ECHS Recruitment 2017, go through the below section of this web page.
Aspirants can obtain application by reaching its web page, via online mode or from the below given important link according to the particular post. For other essential details in regard to Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2017, you may go through below tuned page which is well prepared by team members of www.resultinbox.com.
Highlights Of This Page:
|Organization Name||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Ahmadabad, Chennai, Trichy, Ambala & Amritsar|
|Last Date||Mentioned Below!!|
|SR. No.||Name of Vacant Post||Number of Posts|
|19||Peon||02 (Only for Amritsar Cant.)|
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Notification:
Individuals who are going to apply against ECHS Recruitment, they must have possessed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation/Post Graduation in the concerned discipline from a recognized board/ university/ institution.
Job fighters who are applying against the above vacant positions should be below18 years and their maximum age should comply with the eligibility norms of organization.
Pay Scale for ECHS Jobs:
Candidates that get shortlisted against required vacancies in Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme jobs, they will get impressive and satisfied salary by the organization. Also, contenders will get other allowances and perquisites according to the experience and capability.
Mode of Appointment:
After the scrutiny of application form, recruiting panel will conduct Interview test to select the most suitable candidates for the vacant posts. Aspirants, who want to make their future rise with this organization, need to perform well in this interview round.
Grab This: Tips To Crack Interview
Applying Process for ECHS Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme that is echs.gov.in
- After that, press “VACANCIES FOR CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYMENT IN ECHS POLYCLINICS AMRITSAR AND AJNALA, DATE OF RECIPT APPLICATION 23 MAR 2017 AND DATE OF INTERVIEW 31 MAR 2017”
- “VACANCIES FOR CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYMENT IN ECHS POLYCLINIC UNDER AOR OF STN HQ AMBALA, DATE OF RECIPT APPLICATION 20 MAR 2017 AND DATE OF INTERVIEW 30 MAR 2017” link.
- Go through details and information attentively and after that come back to the previous page and select “Application Form for Employment in ECHS” tab from the left side.
- Fill the ECHS application form with correct and compulsory details in prescribed manner.
- Attach required documents/ certificates and signatures.
- Lastly recheck it and send it to the postal address furnished below.
Required Documents To Be Attached With Application Form:
- Degree/ Diploma
- Copy of PPO
- Copy of discharge book
- Character certificate etc
ECHS Cell Ambala Cantt
Dates to be Noted:
For 1st to 11th Posts:
- Last date of Receipt Of Application: 20.03.2017
- Interview date: 30.03.2017
For 12th to 19th Posts:
- Last date of Receipt Of Application: 23.03.2017
- Interview date: 31.03.2017
For more details in regard to ECHS Recruitment 2017, you may go through below stated Official Notifications. Stay linked with us on our web page to grasp latest updates!!!
Grab various vacancies in ECHS!! Get all the details of ECHS Recruitment from this page. Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has announced a job notification in order to recruit eligible candidates for filling up vacancies in ECHS Polyclinics of Ahmadabad, Chennai & Trichy. As per ECHS notification, there are 33 vacancies are available. Candidates who are seeking govt jobs, they must apply for ECHS Recruitment 2017 before the below mentioned last date.
Job hunters who are fulfill the eligibility of www.echs.gov.in Recruitment, can grab this opportunity and be the part of ECHS Jobs by sending the application form in a prescribed format with all the relevant documents on or before the closing date that is shown below at the stipulated address. Aspirants who are willing can also send their application form through email. After that, candidates need to participate in the interview round. Candidates who are interested to attain more information regarding Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment, are advised to stay tunes with this page which is tailored by the team of www.resultinboxx.com
Short Review Of This Page:
|Name of the Organization||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Name of the post||Medical Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Officer and many more|
|Mode of applying||Offline or by email|
|Last date to apply||According to the Post|
|S. No||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|9||Data Entry Operator||01|
to grab ECHS Openings, Candidates must have possessed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation/Post Graduation in the concerned discipline from a recognized board/ university/ institution with good academic records in each subject.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
- Candidates must meet the age criteria as their age should not be below 18 years.
- Their maximum age should satisfy the eligibility norms of organization.
- Reservation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the guidelines of the GOI rules and regulations.
|Post S.No||Official Notification|
|For S.No 1 to 9||Check Here|
|For S.No 10 to 14||Check Here|
|For S. No. 15 to 17||Download PDF|
Selected candidates will get an impressive and good amount of emoluments per month by the organization as per their positions. Other allowances and benefits will be applicable for the selected candidates as per the norms of organization.
On the basis of eligibility of candidates they will be shortlisted for the interview. Final selection will be based on candidate’s individual presentation in interview conducted by the recruitment team of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme.
Grab Tips To Crack Interview:
Process to Fill ECHS Application Form:
- first of all, candidates are required to log on the official website of organization that is www.echs.gov.in
- Thereafter, go to the “What’s New” section which is available on the mid of the homepage and hit on the appropriate link of your suitable job post.
- A notification will open in the form of PDF and candidates must have to read the complete information through it.
- After reading the complete details, press on “Application Form for Employment in ECHS” tab from the left panel of home page and download the form in prescribed manner.
- Now fill this application form with complete and accurate information.
- Attach the photocopies of required documents with filed in form.
- At last, cover it in an envelope and send to the below mentioned address through proper channels.
Postal Address & Dates:
|Post S.No||Postal Address||Last Date for receipt of application|
|For S.No 1 to 9||Station Headquarters(ECHS), Fort Saint George, Chennai – 600 009||25/03/2017|
|For S.No 10 to 14||Station Headquarters (ECHS Cell), Trichy
e-mail – [email protected]; [email protected]
|For S No. 15 to 17||OIC, ECHS Cell, Station Headquarters, Ahmadabad
e-mail – [email protected]
|05/04/2017 at 9:30 hrs||Station Headquarters (ECHS), Fort Saint George, Chennai -09|
|06/04/2017 at 9:00 hrs||Station HQ, Garuda Lines, Cantonment, Trichy|
|07/03/2017 at 11:00 hrs||Station Headquarters, Shahibaug, Ahemdabad|
Candidates may acquire further more information in relation to ECHS Recruitment 2017 by going through the above provided Official Notifications and fetch the latest updates fron our web page that is www.resultinbox.com.