Job Notification has been circulated as ECHS Recruitment by Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme. In this concern, the organization invites application form from eligible and dynamic candidates to fill up unoccupied OIC ECHS Polyclinic, Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Chowkidar positions. Thus, the interview is going to be conducted by organization to recruit most deserving contenders. Candidates who want to make their career bright they may fetch this opportunity by applying against ECHS Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters who are looking in job this organization may apply for ECHS Jobs by submit their prescribed application form before the last date that is 15th February 2017. Keen contenders may acquire further information about this Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is written by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
ECHS Recruitment Advertisement Details In Brief:
|Name of the organization||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Name of the post||OIC ECHS Polyclinic, Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Chowkidar|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||15th February 2017|
Name Of The Post:
- OIC ECHS Polyclinic
- Medical Officer
- Dental Officer
Required Qualification Details:
Aspirants should have possessed 10th, Graduate, Post Graduate or its equivalent from recognized university with excellent academic records.
Age limit of applying applicants for ECHS Vacancies will be decided by the organization authority and upper age relaxation would be given to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
Job hunters who will be selected they will attain exclusive and good amount of remuneration which will be offered by the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme.
Recruitment Process for ECHS Vacancy:
To appoint goal oriented applicants organization is going to conduct interview. Aspirants will be appointed on the basis of the applicants performance in interview so job hunters who are ready to apply for above position they should start their preparation. Organization will not pay any kind of TA/DA for attending the interview.
How To Prepare For Written Exam – Get Details
Tips to crack interview- Get Details
Steps To Fill ECHS Application Form:
Applying candidates may follow the steps mentioned below to easily apply for the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment:
- First of all you need to go for the official website of the organization that is www.echs.gov.in
- Now you will be on the home page, there you have to go “What’s New” section.
- Then candidates select the “Vacancies For Contractual Employment In ECHS Polyclinic Hanumangarh, Last Date Of Receipt Application 15 Feb 2017 And Date Of Interview 22 Feb 2017” link
- After that you will navigate to the next page of the site.
- Now read the complete information carefully that is provided in the notification.
- Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria and get interested to apply must download the application form.
- Fill the entire details carefully such as name of aspirants, phone number, address etc.
- Then recheck the application form once again.
- Attach all relevant documents like in support of age, qualification, experience and others if required with application form.
- Now send it through proper channel.
- After that shortlisted applicants need to go for interview with necessary documents in a below stated venue.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Stn HQ Sri Ganganagar
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Ending date of submit the application form: 15th February 2017
- Interview will be held on: 22nd February 2017 at 10.30 hrs
You may gather more information about ECHS Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification. Dear visitors keep in touch with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for attaining latest significant career related information; you may bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D.