Eastern Railway Recruitment
An online notification has been published with all details concerning Eastern Railway Recruitment. The organization is all set to engage proficient aspirants for 16 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Health and Malaria Inspector. If you are searching for latest jobs in Indian Railway then you can apply for Eastern Railway Latest Openings. To collect more details related to Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, keen contenders can visit the official web page that is er.indianrailways.gov.in
The organization is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview on scheduled date concerning Vacancy in Eastern Railway. Eligible candidates can appear in interview along with application and other essential documents. Applicants can avail complete details regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 by scrolling this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Name of Posts||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Health and Malaria Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Last date to submit Application Form||23-05-2017|
Eastern Railway Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse: 08
- Pharmacist: 01
- Health and Malaria Inspector: 07
Qualification for Eastern Railway Latest Recruitment:
Staff Nurse: Job entrants who want to apply for Eastern Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment they must have B.Sc (Nursing) Degree from a recognized institute or university.
Pharmacist: If you are going to apply for Eastern Railway Pharmacist Recruitment then you must have passed in 12 Standard with Science or its equivalent along with 02 (two) years Diploma in Pharmacist & Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Health and Malaria Inspector: Applying for the said post, appliers must hold B.Sc. having studied Chemistry or One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector from well known University or Institution.
Get More Jobs Options:
Age Restrictions & Emoluments for ER Recruitment:
Job seekers who are going to apply for Jobs in Eastern Railway they must check age limitations details according to posts as given in table. The organization will be offered impressive amount of salary to those aspirants who will be recruited for Eastern Railway Jobs. Have a glance!!
|Name of the Post||Age Limitations||Offered Salary|
|Staff Nurse||20 to 40 years||Rs. 21,190/- pm|
|Pharmacist||20 to 35 years||Rs. 12,190/- pm|
|Health and Malaria Inspector||18 to 33 years||Rs. 20,570/- pm|
Eastern Railway Recruitment Details>> Get Here
Upper age relaxation will be applicable only for those candidates who belong to reserved category, as 05 years relaxation will be provided to SC/ST category aspirants and by 03 years to OBC category appliers.
Mode of Assortment:
The expert panel is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview with the intention to enroll eligible aspirants for ER Vacancy. So, aspirants who find them eligible can appear in Interview to get appointed for Latest Staff Nurse Recruitment.
Procedure to Apply for Eastern Railway Vacancy:
- Applying for Latest Pharmacist Recruitment, aspirants are needed to log on Official Website that is er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now press on “News & Updates” tab which is available at the menu bar of home page.
- After hitting this tab, you will reach on new page; here you need to select “Recruitment” option.
- Again a new page will be displayed; appliers are required hit at an appropriate link.
- Afterwards, Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification will be opened in PDF format.
- Candidates need to read all details attentively.
- Then eligible candidates can prepare Eastern Railway Application Form with all essential details to appear in Interview.
- Applicants must bring all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials etc including Caste certificate(if any) as well as 01 set of photocopy of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and 02 passport size photographs.
- Contenders are advised to report on venue as stated below.
Venue for Walk-in-Interview:
Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent,
Orthopedic Hospital, Eastern Railway,
Howrah, West Bengal
Important Date, Keep in Mind:
Date for Walk-In-Interview: 23-05-2017
You may visit the Official Link to gain more details on Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. Stay linked with us by visiting our web portal time to time to acquire upcoming details and recent facts on Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017-2018. You can also bookmark our web page with the help of ctrl + d key.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|