East Coast Railway Recruitment
East Coast Railway has liberated a newest jobs notification as East Coast Railway Recruitment for engagement of eligible candidates on 588 vacant posts of Apprentices. Job searchers who think themselves capable and want to do Jobs in East Coast Railway can apply against East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment by filling the application form through online mode only. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only Online till 17:00 hrs of closing date that is 17.06.2017 against East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017.
To avoid last minute hurry, applicants are suggested in their own interest to submit East Coast Railway Online Application Form well in advance before the closing date to avoid last minute rush. You can acquire more information about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 through this page which is created by team of resultinbox.com. Candidates must have a look below!!!
East Coast Railway Recruitment
|Essential Qualifications||10th Standard|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||17.06.2017|
Unit Wise East Coast Railway Vacancies:
|Name of Units||Vacancy|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||97|
|Khudra Road Division||30|
To apply against East Coast Railway Jobs, entrants must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Get More Jobs Options:
Restriction on Age:
Minimum age of candidates should be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years as on 17-06-2017. Maximum age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants, 3 years in case of OBC applicants. For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Download Official PDF: East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification
Attractive and consolidated amount of salary will be paid to the selected candidates against available vacancies as per rules of organization. Other allowances will also admissible to appointed job seekers according to terms and policies for ECR Railway Recruitment.
Application Fee Details:
- Candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against East Coast Railway Notification. After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Document/Certificate Verification Process.
How to Fill East Coast Railway Application Form?
- To apply online against East Coast Railway Vacancy, you need to visit the official site that is www.rrcbbs.org.in.
- Follow “Notification No. ECoR/RRC/ Act Appr/2017” and hit “Apply Online” link available on home page of official site.
- On next page select and hit the appropriate link as per your desirability.
- Now fill the online form with all required details in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Along with application upload your scanned colour photo graph and signature and make payment of requisite application fee.
- After completion of form, check the form at once & press “Submit” button and take print out of form for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Opening Date To Fill Online Application Form: 18.05.2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 17.06.2017
For Applying Online: Hit Here
Candidates can check more details regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official Website.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|