East Coast Railway Recruitment
Get here all details of Recruitment in Railway sector!! East Coast Railway has circulated job advertisement regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment. Organization wants laborious and goal oriented applicants for filling up various positions through Scouts-Guides & Cultural Quota. Job finders who are looking for Jobs In Railway Sector can grasp this opportunity by applying against East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017. Contenders who think eligible themselves they must have a look on below important information.
Willing job hunters who want to apply for East Coast Railway Jobs they must fill the prescribed application form before the ending date that is 02nd March 2017 & 23rd March 2017. You may gather further information regarding this recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
East Coast Railway Recruitment
East Coast Railway Notification Details In Brief:
|Name of the organization||East Coast Railway|
|Selection process||Written exam/ interview|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||02nd March 2017 & 23rd March 2017|
East Coast Railway Vacancy Details:
|Unit/Name of vacancies||No of vacancy|
|Light Classical Vocal Music||02|
Academic qualification Details:
Applicants who are applying above post they must have completed 10th & 12th standard qualification or its equivalents from recognized university with good education records.
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Unit/Name of vacancies||Age limit||Pay scale|
|ECoR Hqs||18-29||Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
|WAT||18-32||Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-|
|Light Classical Vocal Music||18-29||(Rs.5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
Upper age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category applicants according to the organization norms.
Selection of applying candidates for East Coast Railway Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and interview, which will be conducted by the selection committee of concerned department.
Job hunters who are applying for above post they will have to Rs 500/- and the applicants who belong to reserved category they will have to pay Rs 250/- as an application fee which is non refundable.
Candidates who will be shortlisted they will go for written exam and interview. Aspirants try to give their best in front of the interviewers. This increases the percentage of their selection for the above post. So be prepared for the written exam and interview.
Steps To Fill East Coast Railway Application Form:
You must follow the process to easily apply for the aforesaid post:
- Applying candidates firstly log on to the official website of the organization that is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now choose the “News & Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- Then the drop down list will be appeared on your screen, you need to go “Recruitment Information” tab and select the “Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar” tab.
- Now you will navigate to the next page of the site.
- After that you have to select the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully and download the Application Form also.
- Now candidates who find themselves eligible for the post fill the application form with all required details.
- Then you have to attach necessary documents in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc.
- Then you need to recheck of the application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of……..”
- At last send it in a below stated address before the last date.
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
2nd Floor, South Block,
Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha – 751017
|Unit/Name of vacancies||Last date|
|ECoR Hqs||02nd March 2017|
|Light Classical Vocal Music||23rd March 2017|
You may acquire more information regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification which is given above. Candidates are advised to stay connected with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting upcoming updates against PSPCL Result, admit card, recruitment etc