DSSSB Admit Card
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is all set to issue DSSSB Admit Card for Upcoming Written Examination. The purpose of this exam is to recruit willing contenders for Grade IV & II, Jr Engineer, and LDC, Officer Asst and others Positions. So, those applicants who have applied for DSSSB Recruitment and decided to take part in examination may get the DSSSB Hall Ticket through this page. Applicants can also download the DSSSB Admit Card 2017 from official site through online process.
Entrants who want to get DSSSB Call Letter in few minutes have to follow some simple directives as given below for your assistance. To download DSSSB Exam Admit Card, candidates must enter the Registration Number and Date of birth. For fetching more information concerning DSSSB Admit Card 2018, candidates required to take a look on below mentioned page which is well represented by the team members of resultinbox.com. Have a look below!!!
DSSSB Admit Card
|Name of Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of Posts||Jr Engineer, and LDC, Officer Asst and Others|
Get Details: DSSSB Recruitment
Way to Download Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Admit Card:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board that is delhi.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Latest Updates” section and hit the appropriate link related to “Advertisement No. 01/17 Admit Card” link.
- Now DSSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Enter the required details in DSSSB LDC Admit Card such as Registration No and Date of birth and press “Login” button.
- Your DSSSB Food Safety Officer Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- You can download DSSSB Assistant Admit Card on your desktop or take print out of it and bring at the time of examination.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
Did You Know It?
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board releases the job notifications time to time to fill up various vacant positions in various departments. This time, organization conveyed the job notification to fill up 1074 Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV (DASS), Grade-II (DASS), Statistical Assistant, Junior Engineer and others Positions. So, those applicants who have applied for post and going to participate in exam may download the DSSSB Hall Ticket 2017 with the help of this page.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has fixed the minimum qualifying marks for various categories such as UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXSM in order to gain qualitative assortment and to select the best talent accessible and the same is available on official site that is delhi.gov.in, though, cutoff marks for recruitment in various categories may go higher depending upon the marks attained by applicants and number of vacancies.
Check Now: DSSSB Exam Syllabus
DSSSB Exam Pattern
- DSSSB will conduct the exam in Two Tiers: One Tier and Two Tier Examination
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which will be in the language concerned only.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
|Tier||Total Ques. (MCQ)||Total Marks (MCQ)||Grand Total|
|One Tier (General)||200||200||200|
|One Tier (Technical)||200||200||200|
|Two Tier (General)||· 200 for Tier 1
· 300 for Tier II
|Two Tier (Technical)||· 200 for Tier 1
· 200 for Tier II
|· 200 for Tier 1
· 200 for Tier II
Get Here: DSSSB Result
Date of Examination: Updating Soon
To download DSSSB Admit Card 2017–2018, candidates must hit this Official Link. Visitors can also follow us on Facebook, Google plus and on twitter also to get latest updates on your wall. You can also post your queries in the comment box which is given below; we will try to provide you best solution for your problem.