DRDO Scientist B Recruitment
Defence Research and Development Organization is ready to recruit eligible candidates through the notification titled as DRDO Scientist B Recruitment. Organization has invited online application from eligible candidates for latest vacancy of Scientist B (RAC). Organization is going to conduct personal interview for shortlisted candidates so Interested Applicants can apply by submitting their DRDO application form through online mode. To get the other information regarding DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2017 just go through this page…!!
Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview by the Organization. Selected candidates can go anyone of the interview centers like Delhi/Bangalore/Hyderabad or Pune which will be conducted by recruitment section of the organization and also they will get interview letter from the official website before the 19th May 2017. For more information about the DRDO jobs recruitment 2017 scroll down this page. Let’s have a look …!!
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment
|Organization Name||Defense Research And Development Organization|
|Post Name||Scientist B|
|Interview Center||Delhi/Bangalore/Hyderabad/ Pune|
DRDO Vacancies 2017:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Computer Science & Engineering||07|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||05|
To apply for DRDO vacancy, aspirants have to complete graduate degree in various subjects like bachelor degree in engineering or technology/ mechanical or civil Engineering. Organization will give preference to those candidates who have Knowledge of German, French, Russian, Japanese or Chinese.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Age limit is divided in category wise which is mention below:
- For OBC aspirants: should not be more than 31 years
- SC/ST aspirants: should not be more than 33 years
If you have worked in Central government only then you will get 5 years Age relaxation and also PWD candidates will get 10 years relaxation.
OBC Appliers have to pay Rs. 100/- during the submission of online application form and you can pay this amount through online payment mode. For women/SC/ST don’t need to pay any application fee.
Read Now: How To Pay Fees Online
DRDO jobs salary:
Appointed candidates will get decent amount of salary of Rs. 72,000/-Per month at the time of joining from the Organization.
- If applicants want to select in DRDO jobs 2017 then you have to perform well in the personal interview because organization will choose the candidates on the basis of Personal interview.
- Aspirants have to reach any one of the interview centre like Delhi, Bangalore/Hyderabad/ Pune.
How To Apply For RAC Recruitment 2017:
- To apply for DRDO scientist B recruitment scientist jobs you have to visit the official websites rac.gov.in
- After that hit the Advertisement number 125 in the right side of the home page.
- Now hit the “View Advertisement” link and read all the details given in PDF file.
- After reading the PDF details, registered candidates can login their account with email id or password and new candidates have to register first.
- After registration you have to fill bio-data and recheck your form.
- Now candidates have to upload your required scanned documents file which should be in jpg format.
- Then hit the submit button and pay you fee through online.
- Your online application form has been submitted successfully, you can take printout of this form for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Closing date of RAC recruitment: 19-05-2017
It is advised to candidates to check Official Link for more details related to DRDO Scientist B Recruitment update our web portal www.resultinbox.com with all latest details related to DRDO RAC career so; candidates are advised to bookmark our portal by using CTRL+D. you can also like our FACEBOOK page or if you have any query you can comment in below section we will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|