DRDO RAC Recruitment
Defence Research And Development Organisation, Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) has advertised job notification as DRDO RAC Recruitment to recruit candidates for filling vacant positions. Organization needs various talented and career oriented candidates for Scientist ‘F’ and Scientist ‘E’ Posts. Applicants, who are eligible for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2017, need to fill application form before the closing date that is 05/05/2017.
Job searchers, are looking for Job Opportunities in Recruitment & Assessment Centre of DRDO, need to register themselves against these posts by following below mentioned steps. To gather complete details regarding Defence Research And Development Organisation Recruitment contestants may go below section page which is well modified by the dedicated team www.resultinbox.com.
DRDO RAC Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC)|
|Last date to apply||05/05/2017|
DRDO RAC Vacancies:
- Scientist ‘F’
- Scientist ‘E’
Individuals who are interested in applying DRDO RAC Jobs are required to possess at least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics Engg./ Electronics & Communication Engg./ Telecommunication Engg./ Instrumentation Engg./ Electronics & Radio Engg., from a recognized university or equivalent with 10 – 13 Years experience.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
- Aspirants having Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the subject concerned from well known university will be preferable.
- Also appliers must have Knowledge of German, French, Russian, Japanese or Chinese and Qualified Flight Test Engineer with certificate from a globally recognized Institution or from Air Force Test Pilot School.
Job seekers applying against Scientist ‘F’ post should not exceeding 50 years of age and for Scientist ‘E’ must be below 45 years as on closing date of advertisement. Whereas, the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for Civilian Central Govt employees as per rules of the government of India.
Organization provides good amount of salary to appointed employees as given below:
- For post of Scientist ‘F’, selected candidates will be paid Rs. 1,31,100/- with Level 13A as per 7th CPC
- For Scientist ‘E’ Rs.1,18,500 /- with Level 13 as per 7th CPC.
Press Here: DRDO RAC Recruitment Advertisement
Selection committee of the organization conducts personal interview round to select the brilliant job seekers for the unoccupied posts and no objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
For Better Preparation Must Read Below Given Articles:
Aspirants also need to pay application fees as given below:
- General candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fees through online mode.
- No fee is payable by SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates.
Get Complete Details: How To Pay Fees Online
Instructions to Apply for DRDO RAC Vacancies:
- Log on official portal of Defence Research and Development Organization, Recruitment and Assessment Centre that is rac.gov.in.
- Move your cursor towards ‘Latest’ section which is available at the right hand side of the home page.
- Now candidates need to choose link for Advt. No. 124: Recruitment for the posts of Scientist ‘F’ and Scientist ‘E’ in CABS/ DRDO.
- Read the complete DRDO notification properly till end and after that select suitable link to apply online.
- fill DRDO RAC online application form with required information as asked and upload your recent passport size color photograph (not exceeding 30 KB; 110 x 140 pixels) and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Lastly, submit it and take a print out of it for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
- Candidates must ensure that they have Attached a scanned copy of each of the requisite certificates with online recruitment application (ref para 3),
- Rightly indicated the item number, subject and the post applied for,
- Uploaded recent passport size colour photograph,
- Paid requisite fee through online mode, if you belong to UR/OBC Category (except Women candidates),
- Attach a requisite caste/ disability certificate; in case you belong to SC/ST/OBC/PH category,
- Forwarded release certificate in case you are a retired Armed Forces personnel,
- Retained a print out of the online application form and the acknowledgement slip.
Last date to Apply: 05/05/2017
For more details regarding DRDO RAC Recruitment 2017, you may go through Official Link and remain in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest updates notification.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||DRDO Recruitment|