District Court Nayagarh Recruitment
Through District Court Nayagarh Recruitment, organization is going to hire dynamic and dedicated candidates to fill up 23 Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Junior Typist Posts. Applications are invited through offline mode in the prescribed format from intending candidates against District Court Nayagarh Notification. Aspirants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for District Court Nayagarh Recruitment 2017 by submitting the prescribed application form before the last date.
Applications along with required documents and self attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars must reach the below mentioned address on or before the last date that is 10-08-2017. Contenders you need to go through the below segment of this page which is created by team of resultinbox.com for getting complete details regarding District Court Nayagarh Recruitment 2017–2018.
District Court Nayagarh Recruitment
|Organization Name||District Court Nayagarh|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Junior Typist|
|Number Of Vacancies||23|
|Required Qualification||10+2 / Diploma|
|Mode Of Apply||Offline|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Forms||10-08-2017|
District Court Nayagarh Vacancy:
Total Vacancies: 23
- Stenographer Grade-III: 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist: 17 Posts
- Junior Typist: 04 Vacancies
- Contenders must have passed at least 10+2 examination conducted by Council constituted under Section 3 of Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board or University.
- Applicants should possess Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute and candidates should be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard
Get More Jobs Options: 10th Pass Jobs
Restriction on Age for District Court Nayagarh Jobs:
- Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years as on the last date for receipt of applications that is 10.08.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per the norms of organization.
Download Official PDF: District Court Nayagarh Recruitment Notification
- For Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- For Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- For Junior Typist: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
Applicants need to submit examination fee of Rs.100/- in Govt. Treasury under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of justice- 501-services and service fees-0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts”. There will be no examination fee for S.C / S.T candidates.
Method of Selection for District Judge Court Nayagarh Recruitment:
- Selection of contenders will be done on basis of Written Test, Computer Science Test, Viva-Voce Test, Typewriting Test etc for Government of Odisha Nayagarh Recruitment.
- After receipt of applications for recruitment examination, the applications shall be scrutinized. After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test.
Process to Apply for District Court Nayagarh Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants, who are interested to apply for this notification, need to visit the official website that is ecourts.gov.in and download the application Performa.
- Application should be filled as per format and attach relevant documents such as certificates of qualification, Mark Sheets and other particulars, pass port size photo along with application.
- The candidates are required to mention the name of the post applied for in Capital Letters on the top of their respective application and the top of the envelope containing their application.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address either in person during office hours on each working day or by post.
- Applications received beyond the last date and incomplete application shall not be considered.
Office of the District Judge,
Nayagarh, Odisha – 752069
Last Date to Fill Online Application Forms: 10-08-2017
To get more details regarding District Court Nayagarh Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to go through this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|