Directorate General of Quality Assurance has notified a job notification about DGQA Recruitment. For filling up 17 vacancies of Foreman, Technical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Research Officer/ Planning Officer and Deputy Controller of Mines under Department Of Defence Production, application forms are invited. Interested candidates for DGQA Recruitment 2017 should apply by submitting application form through online mode.
Candidates, having Bachelor or Master’s or Engineering Degree, are eligible to apply for Department Of Defence Production Recruitment 2017. You may know the process of applying by going through this page that is designed by the team of resultinbox.com. Prescribed application forms should be forwarded till date of closing that is 11/05/2017.
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Quality Assurance|
|MP Police Vacancies||17|
|Qualifications||Bachelor or Master’s or Engineering Degree|
|Selection Process||Interview and/ or Recruitment Test|
|Closing Date to Apply||11/05/2017|
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||DGQA Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Foreman (Chemical),||04||Degree in Chemical Engineering OR Master’s Degree in Chemistry|
|Foreman (Electronics),||01||Degree in Electronics Engineering or Technology|
|Foreman (Mechanical),||04||Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology from any recognized University plus one year experience|
|Technical Officer (Forestry) Gr.II||03||
Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) Or Agriculture (with Statistics) or two years’ Post-Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management
|Assistant Registrar General (Language)||01||Master’s Degree in Linguistics from a recognized University.|
|Research Officer/Planning Officer||01||Master’s Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Psychology or Commerce or Education|
|Deputy Controller of Mines||03||Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mining Engineering with eight years’ experience|
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Foreman (Chemical),||Level 7 in Pay Matrix (pre-revised Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-)||30 yrs.|
|Foreman (Electronics),||35* yrs.|
|Foreman (Mechanical),||30 yrs.|
|Technical Officer (Forestry) Gr.II||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Assistant Registrar General (Language)||Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600.||50 yrs.|
|Research Officer/Planning Officer,||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- (PB-2) + Rs. 4600/-||30 yrs.|
|Deputy Controller of Mines||Level 12 of Pay Matrix||50 yrs.|
Download PDF – DGQA Recruitment Notice
- Aspirants need to pat Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women community don’t need to pay any fee for Directorate General of Quality Assurance Jobs.
Selection of job seekers will be done for DGQA Vacancy as per their performance in interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview. Minimum qualifying marks will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ ST/ PH-40 marks, out of the 100 marks.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
How to Apply for DGQA Jobs?
- Willing job seekers for DGQA Job Openings should visit the official portal that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Select link ‘Online Recruitment Application (Ora) For Various Recruitment Posts’.
- You have to choose ‘New Registration’ link from above side of page.
- Fill the registration form and after that come back to previous page.
- Now select ‘Apply Now’ link according to the post for which you want to apply.
- Login to your account and after that fill online application form properly with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc and pay required fee.
- Finally submit the application form and take print out of it for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application: 11/05/2017
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 12/05/2017
Note: You may apply for DGQA Recruitment 2017 by going through the notice that is given above. Be in touch with us to get latest information about Directorate General of Quality Assurance Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: