Directorate General of Health Services has declared Walk-in Interview Dates through DGHS Recruitment notification. As per the notification 140 Medical Officer Vacancies are available for those who are seeking career opportunity at Directorate General of Health Services. Interested candidates for DGHS jobs can attend the walk in interview from 04.09.2017 to 11.09.2017. Aspirants who are applying for DGHS Recruitment 2017 are advised to bring all the educational documents and certificates to attend the walk in interview.
Aspirants looking for jobs in Directorate General of Health Services Delhi must ensure the eligibility norms before attending the walk in interview. Only eligible candidates will be selected for the post of Medical Officer. You can also download the notification for DGHS Recruitment 2018 in a PDF format through the link given below on this page which is well planned and created by the team of resultinbox.com
|Name of the Organization||Directorate General Of Health Services|
|Name of the post||Medical officer|
|No of vacancies||140|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Last date to apply||07.09.2017|
DGHS vacancy 2017:
Medical officer- 140
Candidates who wish to apply for Directorate General of Health Services jobs must be a retired Government Medical Officer having valid Registration Certificate with Delhi Medical Council.
Get here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Age of the candidates applying for the above vacant position must not be more than 65 years. Age relaxation shall be provided as per the orders of the government of India.
The candidates who will be appointed for the Medical officer vacancies shall be paid the salary as offered by the organization. During the period of engagement, aspirants can draw pension and dearness relief.
Selection Procedure for DGHS Delhi Recruitment:
To get recruited in Directorate General of Health Services for the post of Medical officer, the candidates have to perform well in the walk in interview. The walk in interview will be conducted by the selection authority of the organization itself.
Read Out: Best Interview Questions and Answers
How to fill DGHS application form 2017?
- Aspirants who want to get place in Directorate General Of Health Services need to fill the application form and for that you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.delhi.gov.in
- On the home page you have to hit on “WII for filling up 140 posts of Medical officers under this Directorate through temporary engagement of retired Govt. M.O on Contract for period of 1 year at various subordinate offices under DGHS will be held from 04-09-2017 to 11-09-2017 under “Latest news” section
- After that a PDF file will get opened on your screen and you need to read all the eligibility norms carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible for the post than you can scroll down the format and download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the form with all the correct details in it, attach all the required documents and affix a recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates have to bring the completed form at the time of walk in interview.
DGHS Recruitment Notification 2017: Download PDF
Walk in Address:
Directorate of Health Services
Government of N.C.T. Of Delhi
F-17, Karkardooma, Delhi
Dates for walk in interview: 04.09.2017 to 11.09.2017
To know more in regards of DGHS Recruitment 2017–2018, candidates can go through the Official Link. For any query you can write your comments in the below stated comment box, the experts of our team will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Upcoming Private Openings||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|10 Things You STOP Doing On Your CV|