Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment
Latest government jobs are available!! Department Of Atomic Energy has announced online advertisement titled as Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment. Organization is looking for well performing applicants for filling up the posts Scientific Officer/C (General Duty Medical Officer) Level. Contenders who want to carve out their career in government sector they must satisfied the eligibility standard from below specified information and may apply for Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment by submitting application form through online mode.
Candidates, who are waiting for DAE Vacancies, are requested to fill the application form before the last date that is 31st March 2017. Job hunters, who are eager to gain more information about this recruitment notification they must read the below information which is well designed by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment Details In Brief:
|Name of the organization||Department Of Atomic Energy|
|Name of the post||Scientific Officer/C (General Duty Medical Officer) Level|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to apply||31st March 2017|
Name Of The Post:
Scientific Officer/C (General Duty Medical Officer) Level
Applicants who wish to apply for Department Of Atomic Energy Vacancy should possess UG & PG/ Diploma degree with good academic record from recognized university.
Age limit of applying contenders will be decided by the association and age relaxation would be granted to the reserved category aspirants as per the organization norms.
Aspirants who are applying for DAE Jobs will receive a good and impressive amount of salary which is offer by the organization.
The selection of the candidate for above posts will be based on their performance in written test or interview that will be taken by the organization norms.
Steps To Fill Department Of Atomic Energy Application Form:
Job hunters who are willing to grab this job opportunity they may follow the below steps:-
- Visitors must visit the Official website of the organization that is dae.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Vacancy Notice” tab
- After that you need to hit on the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Now the notification will be displayed on your screen, you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Satisfied aspirants can press on “Apply” link and ensure eligibility.
- Now fill DAE Application Form in prescribed manner as prescribed in the notification.
- Upload all the digital certificates/documents as asked in the application form.
- Complete the application form in correct manner and take a preview of the application form.
- Finally take a print out of the application form and press on “Submit” button.
Last date for receipt of online application form: 31st March 2017
Applying applicants who want to get more information about Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment they are required to visit the Official Link. Keen contenders are suggested to stay connected with our web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting upcoming information against recruitment, result, admit card.
Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment
Government of India has asserted latest vacancy advertisement regarding Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment for the engagement of dynamic and workaholic contenders. Applications are invited by the organization to fill up the 99 available positions of Stipendiary Trainees/Attendant in different department. Interested candidates can fill application form through authorized website or link given below. Contenders who are successfully fulfill the required eligibility norms may register themselves for the Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2017, with the help of the underneath procedure as soon as possible.
- Name of Conducting Body: Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- Name of vacancy: Stipendiary Trainees/Attendant
- Number of Post: 99
- Authorized Website: dae.nic.in
Candidates who want to foster their career in this organization and want to clutch these new openings may apply for the DAE jobs by sending their filled application form at the given postal address on or before the due date that is 31th January 2017. To obtain other important details concerning for Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment, you may go through the below mentioned page which is well equipped by dedicated team members of resultinbox.com
Department of atomic energy vacancy:
|Stipendiary Trainees /Attendant|
|Name of vacant positions||Number of vacancies|
|Plant Operator / Health Physics Assistant (HP)||32|
|Technician / C (Boiler Operator)||03|
|Upper Division Clerk||10|
- Contenders must not be exceeding 22 years of age as on 31/01/2017 and also not be less than 18years for the post of Stipendiary Trainees.
- Candidates must not less than 18 years age and not more than 25 years age for the post of Technician / C (Boiler Operator) & maximum age for Upper Division Clerk post is 27 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the for SC/ST candidates and for OBC candidates according to the rules of the government of India.
Aspirants who will be finalizing for the Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment will receive impressive and attractive amount of salary per month for their hard work and dedication.
Interested candidates should satisfy the following qualification criteria to get selected in this recruitment, have a look…
- For the post of Plant Operator / Health Physics Assistant (HP) & Laboratory Assistant: HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate
- For the post of Fitter, Welder, Turner, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Machinist, Technician / C (Boiler Operator) & Upper Division Clerk: SC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in post they are applying for.
- For the post of Technician / C (Boiler Operator) & Upper Division Clerk: applying candidates must be Graduate in Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce of a recognized university (or) equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks Desirable Qualifications.
Way to get assorting:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Written Test or interview as per the requirement of selection committee of DAE Recruitment.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for appearing in the test.
How to apply for Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment?
- Candidates can grab the chance by going through the official website of the Department of Atomic Energy that is “dae.nic.in” and apply soon.
- Now scroll down the cursor and hit on the “Vacancy Notice” tab specified at the right side of the home page.
- After that you need to choose and press on the appropriate advertisement link from the other openings.
- Read the information given in Advertisement carefully.
- Now download the application form given beneath.
- After that, fill the application form along with the required details in respective manner.
- Lastly attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Important date to keep in mind:
Last date of Applying: 31th January 2017
For details regarding Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2017, candidates may visit above mention Official Site
Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment
Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) has advertised an employment notification for the Scientific Officer/D/C (Medical), Scientific Assistant and Canteen Attendant post tilted as Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment. Candidates are invited to get hired for 12 vacant posts. Contenders who want to make their career bright they may fetch this opportunity by filling the application form for Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who are looking for such recruitment can apply for DAE Jobs by following the instruction steps mentioned below and can submit the application form before the closure date which is 24th January 2017. Here we are providing you essential information about Department Of Atomic Energy Vacancies by the page www.resultinbox.com which is presented by the team.
DAE Recruitment Advertisement Details In Brief:
|Name of the organization||Department Of Atomic Energy|
|Name of the post||Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2017|
|No. of Posts||12|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||24th January 2017|
Department Of Atomic Energy Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Scientific Officer/D (Medical)|
|Scientific Officer/C (Medical)||01|
Candidates who want to apply for above post they must have completed MBBS degree in relevant field or its equivalents as per the post which you are going to apply.
Maximum Age limit of applying applicants are follows below:-
- Scientific Officer/D (Medical) – 35 years
- Scientific Officer/C (Medical)-35 years
- Scientific Assistant/B -30 years
- Canteen Attendant- 25 years
Applicants who will be appointed successfully they will attain good and satisfactory amount of salary which is offered by the organization.
- Contenders who want to be part of this organization, they have to undergo written exam and interview which is taken by the selection authority of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the exam and interview.
How To Fill DAE Application Form?
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit on official website that is dae.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Vacancy Notice” tab that is visible in the menu bar.
- After that you have to select the suitable link for the post which you are going to apply.
- After hitting suitable link, the advertisement will be shown on your screen.
- Then you have to read the advertisement completely.
- After reading the advertisement you need to download the application form and fill it correctly.
- Then you need to upload necessary documents and recent passport size photograph with the application form.
- Now you need to keep it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of……”
- At last send it in a below mentioned address before the closing date.
Department Of Atomic Energy
General Service Organization
Kencheepuram District, Tamil Nadu
Closing date for submit the application form: 24th January 2017
You may attain more information here related to Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2017. Keep visiting with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting further updates information about this recruitment. Applicants can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D. you may subscribe us on Google Plus and Facebook for getting o information instantly on your wall.