Delhi University Recruitment
Good news for job seekers!! Latest Job notification regarding Delhi University Recruitment has been released. Applications through online mode are invited from eligible and hard working contenders by University Of Delhi to fill up 378 Assistant Professor (Faculty) Position jobs. Basically, there are several departments in this DU recruitment; interested job seekers have to possess the qualification relating to the department in which they want to apply. Contenders who want jobs in Delhi must apply online for Delhi University Recruitment 2017 latest by 16th February 2017.
The Application Form together with instructions will be available at the website of the DU; candidates can also do the same from below given link. Aspirants are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the unoccupied position before apply. We the team of www.resultinbox.com has prepared this page with pin pointed details just take a look…
Delhi University Recruitment
Delhi University Recruitment Complete Info:
|Department Name||Delhi University|
|Job Type||Teaching Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||378|
|Last Date To Apply||16th February 2017|
Delhi University Vacancies:
|Name of Posts||Number of Posts|
|B.R. Ambedkar Research Centre||02|
|Cluster Innovation Centre||02|
|East Asian Studies||05|
|Germanic and Romance Studies||11|
|Institute of Informatics & Communication||01|
|Library & Information Science||02|
|Modern Indian Languages & Literary Studies||10|
|Physics & Astrophysics||17|
|Plant Molecular Biology||02|
|Slavonic & Finno-Ugrian Studies||05|
Applying candidates against Delhi University Recruitment notification should know that applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement in terms of eligibility. Appliers who confirm the educational and age criteria as well are definitely eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates must have Master Degree / M.Sc. / PG Degree / B.Ed. / M.Ed / MA Degree in concerned discipline with good academic record from any recognized University or Institution with relevant working experience.
- Also, applying candidates should hold the degree of National Eligibility Test (NET) approved by the UGC, CSIR.
Let we inform you the other criteria that is age required to apply against DU job vacancy. The age of the appliers should be as per the norms of organization.
As Delhi University is public undertaking so whoever looking for government jobs, they must grab this chance. For the recruitment of eligible and proficient candidates the selection committee of the DU thought to execute the written test or interview regarding Delhi University vacancy. Final selection will be done on the basis of merit obtained by the candidates in the written Examination and interview.
The application fees paid by the appliers is Rs.500/- for General and OBC Candidates and no application fees for others.
The amount of remuneration received by the candidates against Delhi University job openings is Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/ -.
Applying procedure of Delhi University Notification:
Have you decide to apply for Delhi Government jobs, then must follow up steps which is presented here.
- The first and the foremost step, is to navigate through the official website that is www.du.ac.in
- From the home page hit on “Works with DU” section and then hit at “Jobs and Opportunities” option.
- Now page open will open, one need to hit “Details of Faculty Positions Advertised” link and read all the instruction given in the detailed DU Notification.
- After that candidates come back to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link then fill DU Online Application Form with details as asked in prescribed way.
- Upload the relevant enclosure and latest passport size photograph along with it.
- Lastly press the “submit” button and get hard copy of it for future reference.
Get To know: Steps To Fill Application Form
Date to be noted:
Last date for submission of online applications: 16th February 2017
Aspirants may also go through this Official Notification regarding more information concerning Delhi University Recruitment 2017. You can also connect us through our web portal by bookmark our web page by pressing ctrl+d.