Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment
A latest job notification as Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment has been announced by the Department of Indian Postal Circle, Delhi. According to this notification, Organization is hiring eligible aspirants for filling up the 16 Vacancies of Office Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. To apply for Delhi Postal Jobs, Job Seekers need to do online registration through GDS Application till the deadline that is 08/05/2017. Eligible contenders, seeking for jobs in Delhi, are advised to apply for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who find themselves eligible, they can apply for www.indiapost.gov.in recruitment through online mode by following the steps which are discussed below. Candidates can get remaining information about this Delhi Post office Recruitment through this page that is well structured by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Post Office , Delhi|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Name of the Vacancy||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|total No. Of Vacancies||16|
|Last date to submit application||08/05/2017|
Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy:
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 16
Distribution of GDS Vacancies:
|Categories||No. Of Vacancy|
Essential Qualification for Postal Jobs:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Delhi Postal recruitment they should have Matriculation/ Intermediate from any recognized Board/Institution. Appliers must be a sport person with required qualification.
- Candidate should have computer knowledge and must have a computer training certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Salary Details in Delhi Post office Vacancy:
|Name of the Discipline||Salary Criteria|
|GDS MD||Rs. 4220-Rs.6470|
|GDS Packer||Rs. 2295-Rs.3695|
|GDS MC||Rs. 2295-Rs.3695|
Appliers, interested to for Delhi Post Office jobs, they must satisfy the age limitations as they must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization norms.
- OBC candidates: 03 Years
- SC/St candidates: 05 years
|All Female and SC/ST candidates||Exempted|
Get Direct>> Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment notification
Selection Process for Delhi Postal Recruitment:
- After the screening of application forms submitted by candidates in Postal circle vacancies, aspirants will be called for Written Exam/Personal Interview for Postal Circle GDS Jobs.
- The final selection is truly on basis of their performance.
- Candidates will be notified through the SMS on selection on the prescribed date after selection or can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the Delhi Postal circle results are announced.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
How to Apply Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment?
- Applicants who want to apply for Delhi Postal Jobs first of all they have to visit official website of organization that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- After that, hit to the “Apply Online for GDS Post” link which is shown under the News Section.
- Now contenders are required to go through ‘“Circle/State” section and hit “Delhi – 438” link which is available on the home page.
- By pressing above said link a new page will be opened having Postal Circle notification.
- Now you need to read all instructions carefully and hit to “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill application in proper manner and mentioned your correct details on it and attach all required documents along with it.
- Once the application is being filled successfully, hit submit button.
- At last, keep a copy of it for future reference.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last date to submit application: 08/05/2017
Applicants can get other information about Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link. You may also bookmark this page of www.resultinbox.com using CTRL+D to acquire detailed information regarding this Delhi Postal Circle Vacancies.
Have A Look On:
|Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Karnataka Post Office Recruitment||Indian Post Office Recruitment|