Delhi High Court Result
Here we have good information for those candidates, who have appeared in Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam. High Court of Delhi, New Delhi has released Delhi High Court Result for the Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination 2015 (Preliminary (Objective) & Main (Descriptive)) on Privates Secretary post. Contenders who provisionally selected they will be called for viva voice. So, those candidates that have actually participated in this assessment can check Delhi High Court Result 2017 on this page.
A large number of candidates are participated in this examination on 3rd April, 2016 and 12th & 13th November, 2016. All applicants who appeared in this exam are eagerly awaiting their Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Merit List, so they may download it on this page. Aspirants could inspect as well as download their result by following some procedure that is indicated below. You may attain more information by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Delhi High Court Result
|Name of the organization||Delhi High Court|
|Name of the post||Privates Secretary|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Process To Download Delhi High Court Result:
Job hunters may get their performance outcome by following some steps that are stated below:-
- First of all applicants need to visit the official website of the organization that is delhihighcourt.nic.in
- After that on the home page you need to select the more option in the “Public Notice” section of the page.
- Now you are page containing the various links so you have to select the “List of short-listed candidates for viva-voce of Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination – 2015.” Link
- Then score card will be shown on your screen.
- You have to download it and take print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Instructions to check result online
Please pay attention below details:
Candidates who qualified in Delhi High Court exam they will be called for viva voice, before attending the viva voice you need to send/submit attested copies of the following testimonials and original caste/disability certificate to the Joint Registrar (Examination) within 10 days.
- Proof of age (Certificate of Matriculation or other equivalent examination)
- B. degree or other equivalent law degree
- Certificates and degrees of all courses passed
- Acknowledgement of filing of Income Tax Returns / Statement of Account and Assessment Orders for the years indicated in the Application Form
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph etc
We also intimate to the keen applicants that they can attain all of the updated relevant information about Delhi High Court Result through our web portal www.resultinbox.com so keep in touch with us. Candidates can also download their merit list through Official Notification.
You may book mark this page by using Cntrl+D option. If applicants face any kind of problem regarding this page so they may use the below commenting box by writing you problem in it, our team try to solve your query at best level.