Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital had released an employment advertisement regarding DBSAH Recruitment. Organization invites applications from eligible and suitable candidates for engagement of 321 Sr/Jr Resident Vacancy. Interested Job finders, who fulfill the eligibility conditions given below for DBSAH Recruitment 2017, may submit their SR/JR Application Form in prescribed format till the last date that is 11/05/2017.
Are you in hunt of jobs in government sector? Then grasp it now by applying for DBSAH Sr/Jr Resident Jobs through offline mode. We the team members of www.resultinbox.com provide complete details related to these government sector jobs in Delhi on this web page. So, willing contenders are required to scroll down the page and read Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017 very carefully before applying.
|Name of The Organization:||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Sr and Jr. Residents Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||321 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
DBSAH Vacancies Details:
|Medicine and allied branches|
|Surgery and Allied|
|Anesthesia and allied|
|Orthopedics and allied|
Dental Senior Residents
Dental Junior Resident
|Name of Vacant Posts||Qualification Required for DBSAH Vacancy|
|Junior Residents (MBBS)||MBBS or equivalent degree
Foreign Graduates must have cleared FMG examination.
Appliers must NOT have done Junior Residency of One year
|MBBS with Post graduate degree/ DNB/ Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty
Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency
In Super-specialty branches preference shall be given to candidates having Super-specialty qualification or experience.
|Senior Residents (Dental)||MDS degree in any specialty
Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institute including regular or adhoc basis
|Junior Residents (Dental)||BDS degree
Should NOT have done Junior Residency of six months or more
Get More Jobs Options:
What will be the upper and lower age limit?
- Age of aspirants applying for DBSAH Vacancy Notification should be not more than 30 years for the post of Junior Residents, whereas aspirants applying against the position of Senior Residents should be less than 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder.
- Relaxation is also provided in upper age as given below:
- Up to 05 years for SC& ST
- 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidates belonging to Delhi only)
Check the Selection Process:
The recruitment of applying candidates for above indicated Jobs must be done on the basis of performance in written test/ Interview which will be conducted by the assortment panel of organization.
How to apply for DBSAH Recruitment 2017?
- Job Finders are required to fill and submit application form which is available on the official website of Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital that is www.delhi.gov.in.
- On home page of official website hit on “Recruitments” link which is shown under ““Employment/Business” section.
- After that a new page will be displayed you need to choose suitable link according to the post you want to apply for.
- Now read all the relevant details carefully and after that download Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill it with mandatory details and attach all necessary documents / testimonials along with application form.
- Don’t forget to super- subscribed with “Application for Resident Doctors (JR/SR/DENTAL)” and send it to below modified address.
Check This>>>>> DBSAH Recruitment Notification
To the office of “MEDICAL DIRECTOR,
DR Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital,
Sector -6, Rohini,
|Last date of Receipt of Completed Application forms||11/05/2017 till 4.00pm|
|DISPLAY OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR JR (MBBS) & SR(PG)||15/05/2017 TILL 4.00 PM|
|Display of Shortlisted Candidates JR – Dental||17/05/2017|
|Display of Shortlisted Candidates SR – Dental||20/05/2017|
|Written Test for JR- Dental||22/05/2017 at 10 am|
|Written Test for SR- Dental (if needed)||24/05/2017 at 10 am|
|Interview for SR –Dental||26/05/2017|
|Interview for JR(MBBS)||18, 19 & 20/05/2017 from 9 am onward|
For more details regarding DBSAH Recruitment 2017, go through the notification link provided above.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|