CSIR UGC NET Application Form
Are you ambitious to join Council of Scientific and Industrial Research? Yes!!! Then, here’s a glorious opportunity for you!! Fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form and achieve your desired dreams. CSIR University Grants Commission is going to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in the 1st week of June 2017. In this concern, CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form is invited from eligible individuals till the month of March 2017.
Contenders who are interested to apply against CSIR UGC NET Exam can quickly visit the Online Registration Link which is available at its website; also you can do the same by striking on below mentioned link for your easiness. Aspirants who are willing to get other details concerning Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, University Grants Commission Application Form such as Eligibility norms, NET Exam Dates are advised to take a look on below stated page which is well modified by team members of www.resultinbox.com.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form
|Name of Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Name of Exam||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Name of Vacant Post||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|Important Dates||Mentioned Below|
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are applying against CSIR UGC NET Examination must be a citizen of India.
Candidates who are going to apply against Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) post should satisfy age criteria before applying, so aspirants have a look on below given age limits:
- The upper age limit prescribed for JRF should be 28 years.
- Candidates who belong to different categories, the relaxation will be provided to them.
- There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
- Candidates who have completed the four-year BS program or hold a BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/Integrated BS-MS/ MBBS/ BSc (Hons)/M.Sc. or equivalent degree or students selected in the Integrated MS-PhD program or Equivalent degree/B.Sc (Hons) with at least 55% marks for General & OBC-NCL candidates are eligible to apply (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates).
- Registered candidates for M.Sc. or have just completed 10+2+3 years of any of the above qualifying examinations are also eligible under the Result Awaited (RA) category; however, such candidates will have to complete the qualifying degree with the requisite percentage of marks within the period of two years, In order to avail the fellowship.
- To take the advantage of CSIR fellowship only, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree, in Science, Engineering or any other discipline will be eligible after he/she has got himself/herself enrolled for Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. program within the given validity of 2 years.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form Fees:
Candidates who are going to appear NET exam this year are required to pay CSIR application fees at any branch of the Indian Bank all over the country. The amount of fee is mentioned below:
- For General category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For OBC-NCL category candidates: 500/-
- For SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates: 250/-
- The candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form will be given bilingual Question Booklet and Candidates opting for English medium will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
- If a question will be wrong, for any reason the advantage of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question.
- There will be a negative marking for wrong answers, where ever required, will be allowed as per subject wise scheme of Exam.
- Before 15 minutes from the examination timings, the Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheets will be distributed to the candidates
- MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration: 3 hours
- The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version.
NET Exam Pattern:
The question paper will be divided into 3 sections- A, B and C.
In NET exam, Section A consist of question related to General Aptitude, Graphical Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Numeric Ability etc.
It contains of Multiple Choice Questions which will cover numerous topics of the concerned subject.
It contains of questions of high values to examine the aspirants knowledge of scientific concepts.
|Subject Names CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test||Scores||Exam Timing||Time|
|Morning session- 9.00AM-12.00 Noon
Afternoon session- 2.00 PM-5.00 PM
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
Also Check: Tips To Prepare For Written Exam
CSIR Exam Centres:
Aspirants who are going to apply against CSIR NET Exam have to choose one examination centres while filling NET Application Form from the below given list. Have a look!!!
Procedure for filling CSIR Application Form:
- First of all, appliers are required to access via online mode and need to reach the web portal of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research which is www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- After reaching on home page then select appropriate link and read all the given information carefully and completly.
- Now candidates are needed to select suitable link to ‘Apply Online’.
- After hitting on said link fill Online Application Form with all relevant details correctly and press ‘preview’ tab.
- Candidates are required to fill all details in correct manner, submit it within given time period
- After successful submission, a Form Number will be generated, note down it for future use.
- Now you have to take a printout of submitted form and paste his/her recent black & white photograph, and signature at the required space.
- Finally, Application form accompanied with caste certificate (if applicable) and CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan should be send in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to the address INDICATED in below.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
To Deputy Secretary (Exam),
Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit,
CSIR Complex Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012
|Date of Single MCQ Examination||Tentatively on 18-06-2017|
|Schedule for On-Line Application
|Closing date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit||14-03-2017|
|Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit (from remote areas)||21-03-2017|
|End Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis||20-04-2017|
|Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website||16-05-2017|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test||23-05-2017|
|Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates||1st week of June 2017|
Candidates can get more details in regard to CSIR UGC NET Application Form2017 by going through this Official Site. Interested aspirants can visit it and apply against the exam. You can also bookmark our page using ctrl + d key for more updates.