Job searchers get ready to apply for CRPF Recruitment. Central Reserve Police Force is going to engage well qualified and hard working candidate for 240 vacancies of SI/Overseer, ASI (Draughtsman & Steno) & CT (Various Disciplines). In this concern, the organization has decided to invite online application form which is going to be available from 06/04/2017 on its authorized website. So, job searchers who find them eligible and want to zenith their career in government sector can apply against CRPF Recruitment 2017l.
Applicants are informed that they have to submit application as on or before the last date that is 05/05/2017. For acquiring detailed information related to Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2017 you may go through this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
|Name Of Company||CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)|
|Name Of Vacancies|| SI/Overseer, ASI (Draughtsman & Steno)
& CT (Various Disciplines)
|Total Vacancies||240 Posts|
|Location||All India Jobs|
|Job Category/ Department||Defence Jobs|
- For SI/OVERSEER Posts: For this vacancy, candidates are required to be 12th pass with 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/Institution or university or equivalent.
- For ASI/ Draughtsman : Candidates applying for this posts must be 10th pass with English, General Science and Mathematics from a recognized board with three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic
- For CT/Masson CT/Plumber CT/Electrician: Appliers for this post should be 10th /12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- For CT/Carpenter CT/Painter: Also, candidates are informed that for this unoccupied post, candidates must hold one year experience in respective trades that is Masonry, Carpentry, Painting, Plumbing or Electrician.
- For SI/Overseer: Individuals who are going to apply against this vacant vacancy must be in between 21 to 30 years and relaxation is also being provided to Govt. Servant by 5 Years.
- For ASI/ Draughtsman: Candidates applying for this post must be in between 18 to 25 years and relaxation for Govt. Servant upto 40 Years.
- For the post of CT/(Mason/ Plumber/ Electrician/ Carpenter/ Painter) : Aspirants want to grab CT jobs in CRPF must be in between 18 to 23 years and relaxation for Govt. Servant upto 40 Years.
Relaxation Upper Age Limit:
- SC/ ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
Mode Of Assortment:
All applying candidates are informed that they have to go through PST/PET & documentation, Written Exam, Medical Exam and Drawal of merit list which will be conducted by the selection panel of commission. Final selection of job seekers for CRPF Recruitment 2017 will be done on the basis of their performance.
Job entrants applying against the CRPF jobs need to pay application fees as given below according to the particular post through challan of SBI, Net Banking of any bank or through Debit and Credit Cards of any bank. So have a peek…
- For SI/Overseer: Rs 200/-
- For ASI/Draughtsman: Rs 100/-
- For CT/Pioneer (Masson, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter and Painter) : Rs 100/-
|Name of the Positions||Salary (per month)|
|SI / Overseer (Civil)||Pay Band – 2
Rs. 9300 – 34800 & Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
|ASI / Draughtsman||Pay Band-1
Rs.5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
|CT / Mason||Pay Band-1
Rs. 5200 – 20200 & Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
|CT / Plumber|
|CT / Electrician|
|CT / Carpenter|
|CT / Painter|
Applying Process For CRPF Vacancy:
Candidates who satisfy all above provided eligibility norms and want to grab CRPF job opening then must follow below stated instructions:
- Firstly, navigate the official website of organization that is crpf.nic.in
- After visiting on home page, scroll down the page and select ‘View All’ which is provided under the heading of ‘Recruitment’.
- Now on new page, choose ‘View Detail’ which is available in front of ‘RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SI(OVERSEER) ASI/ Draughtsman & CT/PIONEER (Mason/Plumber/Electrician/Carpenter/Painter) IN CRPF FOR VACANCY YEAR 2016-17’ link.
- CRPF notification will be displayed on your computer screen and aspirants are advised to read it completely.
- After reading it, come back to the previous page and select ‘Apply’ link and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the necessary documents/ certificates and photograph and testimonials along with the application form.
- Lastly, submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
Must Read: Instruction to Fill Application Form
- Online application start from: 06/04/2017
- Last date for online application: 05/05/2017
- Date of written examination: 30/07/2017
Check This>>>>> CRPF Recruitment 2017 Notification
Candidates who want to attain more information related to CRPF Recruitment 2017 then go through the above mentioned link.
Central Reserve Police Force has announced a career advertisement about CRPF Recruitment. According to the CRPF Notification, there are 219 Vacancies available in Central Reserve Police Force and aspirants will be hired for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno). Interested candidates need to fill the online application form before the closing date that is 25/04/2017. Candidates, who are looking govt jobs, can apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017.
Keen job seekers who are interested to apply for crpf.nic.in recruitment, they must meet the eligibility criteria of Central Reserve Police Force. So aspirants what are you waiting, clutch this opportunity as the online registration form is going to start on 27/03/2017. You can attain the rest details about Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment from this page of www.resultinbox.com
CRPF Notification Details:
|Organization Name:||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of Vacant Position:||Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)|
|Number of Vacancies:||219|
|Last Date To Apply||25/04/2017|
Assistant Sub- Inspector (Steno) – 219 vacancies
Distribution of CRPF Vacancies:
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) ( under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
- Candidates must have good typing speed as for Dictation will take 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute & for Transcription time , will take 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Check Out Latest: 12th Pass Jobs
- A candidate must be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before he 1st January, 1962.
- Person migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Physical Standard In CRPF Jobs:
|165 Cms||155 Cms|
|77 Cms||82 cms||minimum 05 Cms expansion|
|Weight||For males and females: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards and Govt instructions.|
Salary Details in Central Reserve Police Force Vacancies:
Candidates who will be selected for Assistant Sub- Inspector Jobs will get monthly salary of 29,200 to 92,300/- (old scale 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2800/-) with Dearness allowance / House rent allowance / transport allowance / ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
|OBC candidates||3 years|
|domiciled in the State of J & K||5 years|
- Candidates will be selected through the recruitment process according to the respective posts as per they are applying, for getting shortlisted to the Steno/ ASI jobs as mentioned below.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Documentation
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Women, to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Ex-Servicemen candidates||Exempted|
Mode Of payment:
For CRPF Asst Sub Inspector Recruitment, Candidates have to submit application Through SBI Challan (Bank Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted up to 20/04/2017 only or net banking through any bank or Credit/Debit Card of any bank
CRPF Recruitment Centers:
How to Apply For CRPF Recruitment?
- Applicants need to open official web site of organization which is crpfindia.com
- Go to the ‘Recruitment’ section which is available on the bottom of the homepage and then and select “View All” link.
- A page will be open having lot of vacancies, you are required to hit “Direct Recruitment For The Post Of ASI(Steno)- 2016-17” link and Hit “View Details” option.
- A PDF will be open, now read entire details very carefully.
- After that, come to the previous page and select “Apply Online” tab.
- After that, select the link “Application Form for the Post of Ct (Technical & Tradesmen)-2017 Through Direct Recruitment” and then choose “Print Application Form” link.
- A page will be appear having a dialog box asking details as view in image.
- Fill the details and hit submit button, after that fill the CRPF application form with required information.
- Upload all essential documents with application form.
- Thereafter, select submit button and keep a copy of it for further process.
Fill Direct >>> CRPF Online Application Form
- Date of Online Application Form – 27/03/2017
- Last date of Online Application Form – 25/04/2017
- Date of written examination – 16/07/2017
Applicants can read the remaining details of CRPF Recruitment 2017 by hitting the official notification mentioned below and acquire all detailed information about Vacancies in Central Reserve Police Force in upcoming year through our web portal which is designed by the team of the www.resultinbox.com
Get Direct>>> CRPF Recruitment Notification