CRPF Recruitment has been publicized by the Central Reserve Police Force. This is the great opportunity for those job seekers who want to Join India’s largest Central Armed Police Force. Organization is looking new talent for the 2945 vacant post of Constables Specialist Doctors, Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) and others vacancies in various states on regular basis. If you want to make your future secure in this reputed organization so must apply for Jobs Notification as CRPF Recruitment 2017 from 31st January 2017 to 01st March 2017.
CRPF Notification Details:
|Organization Name:||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of Vacant Position:||Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)|
|Number of Vacancies:||2945|
|Last Date To Apply||01st March 2017|
Job seekers, who want to get CRPF vacancy, need to qualify written exam/interview, conducted by the recruitment panel. Candidates are advised to log on official website of organization and apply for this vacancy as soon as possible. If you want to know more about Central Reserve Police Force recruitment 2017, need to take view of below section, well structured by our dedicating team members of resultinbox.com
|Name of Zone||Number of Vacancies|
|Constables (Technical & Tradesmen)|
|Jammu Region (J&K)||42|
|Kashmir Valley (J&K)||71|
Candidates who are going to apply for CRPF Vacancy, they should have passed Matriculation/Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical branches of Engg./Technology/ Post Graduate Degree/ Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) in concerned disciplines as according to post applied from a recognized university or institute.
- Applying aspirants against the post of Principal in CRPF Recruitment should have 8 years experience in a workshop or factory or concern of repute engaged in production or in teaching in a recognized Institution.
- However, candidates who are going to applying Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) vacancies must have hold license and must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
- Age of candidates applying against For CT/DVR must be between 21 to 27 years and aspirants who are applying for other posts (CT/Tech & Trades except CT/DVR) should have age between 18 to 23 years.
- Job fighters who are applying against the unoccupied vacancies of Specialist Doctors must have age below 65 years.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 05 years
- Other Backward Classes: 03 years
- Children and dependent family members of those who were killed in the riots of 1984: 05 years
- Relaxation for persons who had originally been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989: 05 years
- Reservations of children and dependent family members of those who were killed in the riots of 2002 in Gujarat: 05 years
- General and OBC Category candidates who are applying against CRPF Recruitment, need to pay Rs.100/- towards application fee (for constable vacancies).
- However, Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category aspirants applying for CRPF Notification are exempted from paying application fee.
- Payment of fee can be made using SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted), Net Banking, Credit card /Debit Card of any bank. Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted up to 20th February 2017 only.
- Job seekers who have decided to apply against the vacant posts of Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) must have fulfilled some Physical Standard as stated here. Have a look!
|170 Cms||157 Cms|
|80 Cms||Minimum Exp. Cms||5 Not Applicable|
|Weight||For males and females: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards and Govt instructions.|
Mode Of Assortment:
After the screening of application forms, candidates will be selected on the basis of following basis:
- Physical Standards Test (PST),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Written Examination,
- Trade Test & Medical Examination
Candidates who really want to get the govt. job then they have to clear the said selection criteria. After completion of medical examination test/Review medical examination, State and category wise merit namely General, SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen will be drawn separately for each trade’s candidates (male/female separately) on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in written test by the candidate.
- The written examination will be bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
- Trade test/practical assessment to be done in two events as subjective and objective i.e. practical assessment and written trade skill, which will be qualifying in nature
- Out of 50 marks for practical Trade Test, a candidate must secure 20 marks to qualify
The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under:
- General and Ex-servicemen: 35%
- SC/ST/OBC: 33%
- Lucky candidates who get select in above said rounds will get Rs.5200-20,200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- and,
- Job finders that get engaged for the posts of Principal will be paid Rs.15, 000/-.
- However, candidates that get selected for the vacancies of Specialist Doctors will receive Rs.64, 009/- for A Class Cities, Rs.60, 841/- for B Class Cities and Rs.57, 672/- for C Class Cities. Along with monthly pay,
- Also, shortlisted aspirants for CRPF Recruitment will get dearness allowance, ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass and other allowances under the rules in the Force.
CRPF Recruitment Written Examination Scheme:
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|General awareness/ knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude. Ability to observe and distinguish patterns. Basic knowledge in English/Hindi|
|Questions carrying 01 mark, separately for each trade to assess the knowledge of the candidate in respective trade. Candidate applying for a particular trade will be given question paper pertaining to that trade only|
Applying procedure for Central Reserve Police Force Job Opening:
- First and the foremost step, candidates need to visit the web page of Central Reserve Police Force that is crpf.nic.in.
- After appearing on home page, hit on “View All” link which is available under “Recruitment” head.
- A new window will display on your display system. Candidates need to select apt related to post for which they want to apply.
Read Here: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
- Job entrants who are applying against constable (Technical & Tradesmen) post in CRPF Recruitment have to press on “View Detail” link which is present facing “Recruitment for the post of constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/Female) – 2016-17 D.T.E Gen CRPF New Delhi”.
- On pressing, notification viewing details will appear facing you. Read details and instructions attentively.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “Apply” tab. Now, fill online application with mandatory details.
- Upload required documents, certificates and photograph.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- At last, submit the form by hitting on “Submit” button. Also, take a print out of same.
- Individuals applying for the vacancies of Principal have to strike on “View Detail” link which is given facing “Recruitment Advertisement for inviting application for the post of Principal, ITI, CRPF, Avadi”.
- Details will open, read it carefully and completely.
- Now, download application form and fill it with required details.
- Attach documents, certificates and photograph and send it to the address stated below.
- Press on “View Detail” link which is available facing “Walk-in interview in CRPF for appointment of specialist doctors group centre campus, Hingna Road, Nagpur (Maharashtra)”.
- Go through displayed details watchfully.
- Candidates can apply for CRPF Jobs by attending walk-in-interview as on below given date, time and venue.
- Aspirants are suggested to bring self attested copies of certificates, documents along with detailed resume at the time of interview.
Dates to be Remembered & Postal Address:
|Name of posts||Last Date to apply||Address|
|Constables (Technical & Tradesmen)||01st March 2017
|Principal||04th February 2017||The DIGP, GC CRPF, Avadi,Chennai-600065:Ph-26840496 (Off-ITI), 26840025 (C/R)|
|Specialist Doctors||20th February 2017||GO’S Mess, Group Centre Campus, CRPF, Hingna Road, Nagpur (Maharashtra) 440019|
Aspirants, if you have any query regarding CRPF Recruitment 2017, you may go through this Official Site. You can also book mark our page by using Ctrl+D key. We will provide you latest updates instantly.