Container Corporation of India (CONCOR) had conducted written Examination to recruit energetic and dynamic candidates for the post of Senior Assistant (Accounts). Now organization has release CONCOR Result. Huge number of contenders had appeared in the written examination which was held on December 16, 2016. Container Corporation of India Ltd. has shortlisted contenders for the vacant positions of Sr Asst; they can now participate in document verification round. Candidates, who are enthusiastically waiting for their merit list, they check CONCOR Result 2017 which is available on this web page in the PDF form.
Applicants you can download your CONCOR Merit List by visiting the official website, also by visiting the link given below. Applicants who want to know additional details regarding Container Corporation of India (CONCOR) Senior Assistant Result, they should go through this page. The inspiring and dedicating team members of www.resultinbox.com have well furnished this page with pin pointed details regarding so, have glance on below section.
|Organization||Container Corporation of India (CONCOR)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts|
|Exam Date||December 16, 2016|
Steps to Check CONCOR Result:
- Step -1 Candidate who want to check their CONCOR Exam Result they will have to log on the official website that is concorindia.com
- Step- 2 On the home page take your cursor towards “HR & Careers” section and hit on “results” link.
- Step-3 after that, aspirants are required to select “esult for the Selection for the post of Senior Assistant (Accounts) against advertisement No. CON/HR/216/6/18.07.2015” link
- Step- 4 Finally, contenders can now check their CONCOR merit list in the form of PDF.
- Step-5 Lastly Save it and take the hard copy for further use.
Do You Know: How To Check Result Online
CONCOR Merit List:
Candidates who have qualified in this examination of Senior Assistant (Accounts), they are now suggested to report at Container Corporation of India Ltd. CONCOR Bhawan, C-3, Mathura Road New Delhi-110076 on 07.02.2017 at 09:00 AM. Also, they are required to bring the following documents with them, as it is vital for them to bring following documents with them, have a look…
- PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo
- Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead /Valid recent Identity Card
- Issued by a recognized College/University /Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/Bar
- Council Identity card with photograph in original and two passport size photographs,
- Date of Birth Proof (Matriculation Certificate indicating Date of Birth or Birth Certificate),
- Com – Mark sheet, Degree, CGPA equivalence in %, and recognition of university/college/institute by Govt./UGC/AICTE,
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if belonging toconcerned category),
- Proof of Disability (if physically handicapped),
- Proof of being Ex-servicemen (Service Certificate)
- No Objection Certificate (if working in a Govt. Department/Autonomous Body/PSU)
Aspirants who want to know more details about CONCOR Result and further process need to check this Official Notification. You can also book mark our page by using Ctrl+D key. Candidates are advised to visit our webpage time to time for obtaining latest updates.