Combined Medical Services Books
Combined Medical Services Books and complete study material is available here….. Applicants, who are participating for Combined Medical Services examination and want UPSC CMS Exam Best Reference Books PDF for better preparation to qualify the exam, can get it from this page. We have well equipped this article with List of best books for CMS which will really help you in studies. Candidates can either download Combined Medical Services Books via online or may get it directly from here.
Union public service commission is going to conduct the Combined Medical Services examination with the purpose of recruitment of eligible candidates for medical officer post. Applicants who want to grab concerned Job have to proof their ability by qualifying the examination. For this you have to prepare better so, in this below provided List of Combined Medical Services books will really help you. Applicants can get best CMS Books from here. All significant details about exam and Combined Medical Services Books is well presented below on this page which is furnished by the team resultinbox.com
Combined Medical Services Books
Books for Combined Medical Services Examination
Here we have provided the list of CMS preparation books!!! Applicants who are going to apply for Combined Medical Services Examination must prepare with the help of best books of CMS exam. Check below provided Best preparation books for CMS exam-
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination||By Sushil K. Vimal|
|Elsevier Comprehensive Guide To Combined Medical Services UPSC Simplified Supplement 2011||By Prakash Nayak|
|Review Of Combined Medical Services||By Nayak|
|Combined Medical Services UPSC Entrance Examination, 9E||By M S Bhatia|
|Rapid Digest UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2008 – 2001||By Koley|
|Elsevier Comprehensive Guide To Combined Medical Services (UPSC) With UPSC Simplified Supplement 2011||By Prakash Nayak|
|ELS Comp Guide To Combined Medical Services UPSC Simplified, 1/e||By Prakash Nayak|
|CBS Combined Medical Services Upsc Entrance Examination, 12Ed||By Bhatia M. S.|
|Combined Medical Services UPSC Entrance Exam. 10/E||By Bhatia M. S.|
Check Here: UPSC CMS Syllabus
Combined Medical Services Books PDF
Applicants for your convenience we have made available direct PDF links of Best books for CMS exam. Candidates must hit the PDF link of Best books for Combined Medical Services Examination and start preparation for examination. By using Best Reference Books for UPSC CMS Exam you can prepare better. Have a look-
|Books Name||Author||Direct link|
|Elsevier Comprehensive Guide to Combined Medical Services (UPSC)-E-Book||By Rajeev Kumar, Prakash Nayak||Get PDF|
|Liver Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
|by Gebhard Wagener||Get PDF|
|Encyclopedia of Forensic and Legal Medicine
|Ending Medical Reversal: Improving Outcomes, Saving Lives
|By Vinayak K. Prasad, Adam S. Cifu||Get PDF|
|Measuring the Gains from Medical Research: An Economic Approach
|By Kevin M. Murphy, Robert H. Topel||Get PDF|
|Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis E-Book||By Steven McGee||Get PDF|
|Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM): A Practical …||By Oleg S. Pianykh||Get PDF|
|Textbook of Clinical Neuroanatomy
|By Vishram Singh||Get PDF|
|Textbook of Microbiology & Immunology – E-book
|By Subhash Chandra Parija||Get PDF|
|Netter’s Sports Medicine E-Book
|By Christopher Madden, Margot Putukian, Eric McCarty, Craig Young||Get PDF|
Check Here: UPSC CMS Application Form
UPSC CMS Study Material
- CMS exam books is the best study material, one can prepare better with List of best books for CMS exam.
- Practice more and more with CMS previous year paper
- Solve daily CMS exam sample papers
- Do regular practice with UPSC CMS model papers
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern
- Combined Medical Services exam will be conducted in two papers i.e. paper I & II.
- Both of the paper is of 250 marks with 120 questions.
- Duration of exam is 2 hours.
CMS Paper I Pattern
|1. General Ability||30 Questions||2 hours|
|2. General Medicine||70 Questions|
|3. Paediatrics||20 Questions|
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
CMS Paper II Pattern
|1. Surgery||40 questions||2 hours|
|2. Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 questions|
|3. Preventive & Social Medicine||40 questions|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Instructions
Applicants who are going to apply for CMS exam must read out whole exam instructions as specified below-
- Combined Medical Services Examination is consisting of two papers.
- Both papers of CMS Examination is completely of objective type that is Multiple choice question are given.
- Only English language is applicable for all CMS participants.
- For each wrong answers, (0.33) marks will be deducted as there will be a Penalty for wrong answers.
- More than one answer marked by the candidates (even if, out of one is correct) then also same penalty was implemented.
- If, question will be left blanked given, then no penalty will be there or no extra marks will be deducted for that question.
- All electronic gadgets are banned in the examination premises if anyone caught having all these they have to bear.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring even calculators in the exam.
Dear visitors, hope you get all Combined Medical Services Books from this page. For more Combined Medical Services Exam books keep visiting to our site regularly. To grab any details related to examination or other must hit here presented official link. Applicants can kindly bookmark this site resultinbox.com by pressing ctrl+d for instant access.