Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
An employment notice about Cochin Shipyard Recruitment has been published. Mini Ratna Company of Government of India is looking for talented individual against Cochin Shipyard jobs openings of 50 vacant posts of Fireman and Safety Assistant. Online applications forms are invited from brilliant and enthusiastic job searchers for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017. Individuals, who want to make career against Cochin Shipyard vacancies, should submit their application form till last date that is 22/04/2017. Interested candidates can get their application form by login to official webpage or from below provided link.
Job seekers are required to match their eligibility status with eligibility details that are given below to apply for Cochin Shipyard Jobs Notification. Go through this page that is created by the team of www.resultinbox.com to get other relevant details about Mini Ratna Company of Government of India Recruitment.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
|Name Of Department||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Location||Government Jobs in Kerala|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Cochin Shipyard Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Qualification|
|Fireman||40||(1) Pass in SSLC.
(2) (a) Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute or
(b) Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognized Institutions. (3) Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable
|Safety Assistant||10||(1) Pass in SSLC.
(2) One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
Get More Job Options: 10th Pass Jobs
Candidates applying against Cochin Shipyard Vacancies are required satisfy age criteria required that is appliers shall not exceed 30 years as on 22 April 2017. Age relaxation is also provided to reserved category candidates that are given below:
- 5 years for SC/ST category applicants
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)category aspirants
- Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for applicants who have been domicile of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
Check This>>>> Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Notification
- Applicants who will be selected for Sl No A1, Fireman on contract they will attain Rs. 14000/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to ` 4200/- pm.
- Aspirants who will be appointed for Sl. No.A2, Safety Assistant on contract they will get Rs. 14500/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to ` 4500/- pm.
The recruitment procedure of the both of the above post will be done on the basis of aspirant’s performance in Practical test and candidates should be physically fit with the following physical standards as given in below table.
Read Tips Given By Experts: Tips To Prepare For Physical Fitness Test
Physical Requirement for the post at Sl No A.1 Fireman On Contract
|Height (without footwear)||165 cms||160 cms|
|Weight||50 Kgs||48 Kgs|
|Chest||81 cms||76 cms|
|Chest (on expansion)||86 cms||81 cms|
- Candidates are also required to pay Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable) should be remitted using Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) through the Online Application facility.
- However, there is no such payment for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) as they are exempted from payment of application fee.
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online
Procedure to apply against Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply against this latest recruitment, they are required to fill online application form by following below expressed steps:
- First of all keen applicants are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.cochinshipyard.com
- Then aspirants need to go to the “Career” tab that is available left side of the home page.
- This will take you on new page containing various links and you have to select ‘ Vacancy Notification – Fireman and Safety Assistants On Contract Basis’ which is given in column 6.
- Now the advertisement will be opened on your screen along with the instructions given in it carefully.
- Now fill the online application form with required details and attach necessary documents/ certificates with it.
- Lastly submit it and take a print out for future purpose.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last Date of Online Application: 22/04/2017
You can check the Official Notification for obtaining further details regarding Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017. You are suggested to stay connected with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting more upcoming career oriented notification related to Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancy.
You may Check this Section:
|Punjab Medical Education Recruitment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Latest Jobs in Government Sector|