Candidates, who are going to appear in Common Management Admission Test, conducted by All India Council for Technical Education. After appearing in exam, you may check your CMAT Result, through this page. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is going to conduct Common Management Admission Test on 28th and 29th January 2017. So after conducting exam, organization announces Final CMAT Result 2017.
From the help of this page, you can also check CMAT Merit List, Cut off & CMAT Score Card along with Common Management Admission Test Result. Common Management Admission Test is a national Level exam which will be conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The purpose of exam is to provide admission in management courses of AICTE approved B-schools.
Candidates may download their CMAT Cut off through online mode by following some easy steps which are well designed below in this page. You may acquire whole information about CMAT Results which is prepared by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
Essential Details about www.aicte-cmat.in Result 2017:
|Organization Name||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of the Course||Post Graduate Management courses|
|Info on this page||CMAT Result and Cut off Marks List|
Some Important Points, have a look:
- Marking Scheme for CMAT: 4 marks per correct answer
- Incorrect answers will carry a penalty of 1 mark
- Duration of Exam will be 180 Minutes
- Candidates have to go through the crucial tips on General Awareness
- Applicants must be note that 25 Qs on QT & DI with 100 marks can be differentiator
Do you know, what is the Downloading Procedure for CMAT Exam Result?
When you want to download your exam performance card, you should be following the below stated instructions which will be useful to you:
- Firstly, appearing candidates must log on to the official website that is www.aicte-cmat.in.
- When you have log on to the official website, need to hit on “Result” tab which is mentioned at the right side of the homepage.
- Now, you have to choose suitable link related to result which is available at the opened page.
- After choosing this link, your result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then, check your performance card and save it on your desktop.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Given below are details of the past years AICTE CMAT toppers.
CMAT 2016 Result Toppers
- Rank 1 – Jivitesh Singh (Score – 300, Percentile – 100)
- Rank 2– Jugad Singh Grewal (Score – 296, Percentile – 100)
- Rank 3 – Mallikarjuna Mullangi (Score – 296, Percentile – 99.9)
- Rank 4 – Vivek Raj (Score – 288, Percentile – 99.9)
- Rank 5 – Shreya Chakraborty (Score – 288, Percentile – 99.9)
- Rank 6 – Yogesh Dewangan (Score – 285, Percentile – 99.9)
- Rank 7 – Sajan Tom (Score – 283, Percentile – 99.9)
- Rank 8 – Nandkishore (Score – 283, Percentile – 99.9)
- Rank 9 – Swati Goyal (Score – 283, Percentile – 99.9)
- Rank 10 – Harshvardhan (Score – 278, Percentile – 99.8)
CMAT 2015 First Test Result Toppers
- Rank 1 – Gaurav J Dave (Score – 323, Percentile – 100)
- Rank 2 – Rahul Pinnamaneni (Score – 313, Percentile – 100)
- Rank 3 – Jain Rohan Rajendra (Score – 311, Percentile – 99.99)
- Rank 3 – Ram Kishor (Score – 311, Percentile – 99.99)
- Rank 5 – Neha Manglik (Score – 310, Percentile – 99.99)
CMAT 2015 Second Test Result Toppers
- Rank 1 – Pawan Khanna (Score – 305, Percentile – 100)
- Rank 2 – K Sunil Kumar (Score – 305, Percentile – 100)
- Rank 3 – Gaurav Jitendra Dave (Score – 295, Percentile – 99.99)
- Rank 3 – Supreet Gupta (Score – 291, Percentile – 99.99)
- Rank 5 – Prakash Rajput (Score – 289, Percentile – 99.99)
|Date of Examination||28th and 29th January 2017|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||One/Two weeks after the examination|
|Result Declaration Date||Third week of January 2017|
|Counselling Starts||May 2017|
Applicants may check their CMAT Result 2017 through below given Official Link. For obtaining latest updates time to time, you can add this page in your bookmark section using Control + D.
Check CMAT Resnults through: This Link