CLAT Application Form
Are you ambitious to take admission in National Law Universities in the country, Yes!!! Then, here’s a wonderful opportunity for you!! Recently CLAT Application Form notification has been issued by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab. Through this notification organization is going to conduct CLAT Entrance Exam on scheduled date. Applicants who will be selected in Law Entrance Exam they will get admission of top law university. Interested candidates must fill CLAT online registration form through online mode with the help of this page. Growth Oriented aspirants who are planning to uplift their Career as a Lawyer they can submit filled CLAT Application Form 2017 through online mode before the closing date that is 31st March 2017. The complete details about Common Law Admission Test can fetch by scrolling this page which is well framed by our team members of www.resultinbox.com
CLAT Application Form
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
Unreserved applicants should be 20 years as on 1 Jul 2017 and the reserved category applicants (SC/ST/OBC/Specially Ablest Persons) should be 22 years as 1 Jul 2017.
Aspirants who are applying for CLAT 2017 Notification they should have complated10+2 standard qualification with 45% (for Unreserved /OBC /Specially Abled Persons (SAP)] and 40% in for SC/ST categories)
- Candidates who belong to General / OBC / Especially abled persons (SAP) category they have to pay Rs 4000/- and who belong to SC / ST category they need to pay Rs 3500/- as an application fee.
- The fee payment can be done through debit/credit card & net banking, candidates will have to bear additional bank charges
CLAT Exam Pattern:
Applicants who want to qualify in Common Law Admission Test and take admission in Under-Graduate (UG)/ Post-Graduate (PG) programmes they may read below exam pattern.
For PG Programmes
|Subject||No of marks||Time Duration|
|Constitutional Law||50||Two Hours|
|Other law subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Environment Law
and Human Right
Read Here Useful Tips By Experts:
For UG Course
|Subject name||No of marks||Time Duration|
|English including Comprehension||40||Two Hours|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20|
CLAT Admission Procedure:
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Common Law Admission Test. The seats will be allotted to the shortlisted applicants on the basis of CLAT Merit List. After that the university conducts counseling.
List of all National Law Universities:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
Steps To Fill CLAT Online Application Form:
Candidates have to go through these prescribed steps to apply for CLAT Examination:
- Firstly, deserving applicants must move to the official website of the organization that is clat.ac.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Eligibility” tab.
- Then the drop down list will be appearing in your screen, you have to select the suitable link.
- After this read the instructions page which will be opened.
- Also, ensure that you are eligible or not by going through all the vital points mentioned in the notification.
- After reading the complete details candidates must hit on “apply Online” link which is available in the menu bar.
- Then you have to hit “Already Registered” tab.
- If you are new user, then press on “Register Yourself” tab.
- Then in the next step candidates must fill an online application form with required details.
- Then, upload all the relevant certificates as demanded in the application form and also pay an application fee.
- Finally submitted the filled application form by pressing “Submit” button.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
- Good quality photographs. (30 mm x 45 mm) [JPG/JPEG Format, size not more than 100 KB].
- The CLAT admit card and score card will be generated with the photograph that was submitted along with the application form.
- proof of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- Certificate of impairment for Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and Scribe Declaration Form by the Scribe in the prescribed format.
- Signature of the candidate
|Closing date for submission of filled-in online application form along with order of preferences for NLUs||31st March, 2017|
|Download of Admit Cards/Hall Tickets starts||20th April, 2017|
|CLAT Exam Date 2017||14th May, 2017|
|Date of uploading the Answer Key
b. Representation, if any, relating to exam, questions or key
c. Date for uploading the amended answer key (if required)
|16th May, 2017
17th May – 19th May, 2017
25th May, 2017
|Announcement of results, i.e., issue of Merit List (Category wise)||29th May, 2017|
|Publication of first indicative seat allocation list based on merit-cum-preference||05th June, 2017|
|Dates for payment of counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- & Dates for locking of allotted seats||06th June – 08th June, 2017|
|Publication of second allotment list||12th June, 2017|
|Dates for payment of counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- for candidates whose names have been added in second provisional allotment list||13th June – 14th June, 2017|
|Publication of third allotment list||19th June 2017|
|Dates for payment of counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- for candidates whose names have been added in third provisional allotment list||20th June – 21st June, 2017|
|Last Date for withdrawal from the Admission Process||21st June, 2017|
|Publication of fourth allotment list||24th June, 2017|
|Payment of full fees by the candidates whose names have appeared in the fourth allotment list to the NLUs where their names appeared||28th June – 30th June, 2017|
|Dates for receiving status of admissions from the participating NLU (s) in the CLAT office||04th July, 2017|
|Date of closure of admission process by CLAT – 2017 office||06th July, 2017|
For more information regarding CLAT Application Form 2017 you can go through the Official Link. Candidates are suggested to visit this web page www.resultinbox.com frequently for additional information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others as we’ll cover it shortly. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+ D. aspirants may subscribe us on Google plus, Twitter and Facbook for getting instant information directly on your wall.