CLAT Answer Key
Candidates who were appear in CLAT examination, they are informed as CLAT Answer Key is going to be released by Chanakya National Law University Patna. Students can download Common Law Admission Test answer key from its official website that is clat.ac.in. CLAT exam was held on 14th May at different centres. The answer sheet will be released for all sets. Students can analyze their performance by matching their answers from answer sheet of Common Law Admission Test. Candidates can get their paper solutions of Common Law Admission Test from its main internet portal which is given above. For more information regarding to CLAT Answer Key 2017, individuals can scroll down this page.
Common Law Admission Test is conducted by Chanakya National Law University Patna every year at the various centre across India. huge numbers of candidates appeared for this CLAT examination. CLAT answer key 2017 will be released in two phrases, the first is CLAT provisional answer key and second is final answer key of CLAT 2017. With the help of CLAT answer sheet, individuals can assume their total marks of Common Law Admission Test Examination. Here, we have provided some easy steps to download CLAT Answer Key 2017 for making ease of individuals on the page of resultinbox.com. Candidates are requested to stay tuned us on this page for attain latest updates regarding the same.
CLAT Answer Key
|Name Of Organization||Chanakya National Law University Patna|
|Name Of Exam||Common Law Admission Test|
|Category||CLAT Answer Key|
|Status||Going To Be Revealed|
How to download Common Law Admission Test answer key 2017?
- Interested candidates have to visit official website of Common Law Admission Test which is clat.ac.in.
- Now, hit on appropriate link available on the home page for download answer sheet of the same.
- A new page will be open on your screen where CLAT answer key of every set will be appeared.
- Individuals are advised to hit on an suitable link related to their set related answer sheet.
- After that, Candidates can match their answers to this answer sheet of the CLAT.
- Students are informed to download answer key by follow an appropriate tab available on that page.
- You can take a print out copy or save a soft copy in your computer for future use.
Download Here: CLAT Answer Key
CLAT Answer Key Instructions:
- Common Law Admission Test answer key will be downloaded in the PDF form along with test takers.
- Candidates are informed that as common law admission test was organized by CNLU Patna online so, any coaching centres cannot be update any answer key related to this.
- Candidates have to registered their CLAT account number or Common Law Admission Test roll number at its main internet web portal for getting official answer key which is updated by CNLU Patna.
- Individuals can check their Provisional answer key of common law admission test from 16 May 2017.
- If any applicant have any objection related to any question or answer regarding tha same, then he/she can raise their voice against that.
- Individuals are advised to go official website and file their objection regarding to that question and answer.
- Once the final answer key will be updates by CLAT Committee, no further discussion will be held about CLAT answer sheet 2017.
Decoding Common Law Admission Test Answer Key
|S.No.||Notion In CLAT Answer Key||Meaning Of Notion|
|1.||Tick Mark And Green Colour||Question Is Correctly Answered|
|2.||Wrong Mark And Red Colour||Question Is Incorrectly Answered|
Check Here: CLAT Application Form
How is CLAT Answer Key (Official) helpful?
- CLAT Official Answer Key is very helpful for participating candidates in that exam.
- By Common Law Admission Test answer sheet, candidates can know their correct answers of the attempt questions in common law admission test.
- The official answer key of CLAT Answer Key2017 will help to the students to predict their rank in examination.
- Test takers will also analyze their performance by counting their correct answers from the answer key.
- Moreover, candidates can estimate their result of CLAT 2017 by matching their answers from answer sheet.
CLAT 2017: Marking Scheme
|S.No.||Answer Response||Marking Scheme|
- As shown in above table, marking scheme has given.
- There will be one mark gifted on the correct answer.
- Negative marking will be applied on wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deduct from the right answer mark.
- There will be no response if you did not given answer of any question.
Interesting Facts About CLAT:
CLAT examination is also known as common law admission test which is conducted by Chanakya National Law University Patna. Great number of students participated in this examination every year for admission in reputed colleges or universities of National Law in the India. Common law admission test is organized at different centers across India. This is an entrance test which provides a list of candidates on the merit based on their marks, eligibility and reservation to the colleges for admission.
Common law admission test, is an entrance test which is conducted by 18 universities on rotational basis which will be offer admission to the eligible candidates in under graduate and post graduate courses of national Law. Here, we have given the list of 18 participating universities. Individual should look once for their knowledge:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
- *National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad.
- *National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur.
Individuals may download their CLAT Answer Key 2017 through the Official Link. Aspirants who have wish to attain more latest updates related to universities entrance exams, results of board or any other information, can like our page on face book or follow us on twitter.