Want to join esteemed organization named as “Central Industrial Security Force”? Yes…. then must get complete information regarding CISF Recruitment from here. For the purpose of recruitment, online applications are invited from eligible talented and career oriented candidates to fill up the vacant post of Sub-Inspector and Steno. Job hunters who want to apex their career in government sector and interested in above advertised vacancy, then must apply for CISF Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates must apply online by visiting to the official website as soon as possible before the last date reach and you can also apply from the below given link. To fetch all information and ensuring the requirements of Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment must go through this page which is well prepared by the team member of resultinbox.com
CISF Recruitment Complete Details:
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|No of Posts.||79|
|Post-Names||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI Steno) Posts|
|Application Starts from.||Started!!|
|Closing Date||28th February 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
No of Vacancies: 79
Name of the Posts: Assistant Sub Inspector Steno (LDCE) Jobs.
Category Wise Vacancy Posts:
- UR: 39 Posts.
- OBC: 16 Posts.
- SC: 08 Posts.
- ST: 16 Posts.
Latest Government Jobs …Apply and grab knocked opportunity!! Candidates who are going to apply for CISF vacancy, they must make sure that they have satisfied all the conditions and requirements of respective jobs. To apply for Accenture job opportunity candidates must completed 10th / 12th education from recognized board. Candidates should have following qualities to get selected on said posts.
- Skill Test norms on Computer- Dictation:-10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
- Transcription Time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
- Physical Standard
Eligibility is not essential for qualifications only, but it also applicable in age. Applying aspirants should have the age of 18 years and the upper age limits will be 25 years. Relaxation is provided as per the norms of the organization.
Procedure of Hiring:
As per the CISF Recruitment notification, recruitment panel of the organization is going to conduct the following process:
- Physical Standard Test.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test Norms on the Computer.
- Medical Examination.
Must Read Useful Tips:
So candidates don’t just get listed……. get shortlisted by performing well in the written test and in other process.
Freshers, who want to know the salary structure of CISF job vacancy, are informed that who will be get appointed they will be surely paid exclusive pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-.
Candidates have to fill application fees of Rs. 100/- in the form of Postal Order. Applicants belonging to SC / ST Women and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the application fee.
CISF Recruitment 2017 Applying Procedure:
- Applicants who have decided to apply for CISF Notification are required to navigate though the official website that is cisf.nic.in
- When you reached to the home page, then select “recruitment” tab displayed at the top.
- This will take you to the new page where various job notifications will appear, here you need to hit at an suitable link.
- Now, read the opened notification in PDF format and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then you need to download the format of application form attached below the CISF Notification.
- Fill the CISF Application Form with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and affix the recent passport size photograph at provided space.
- At end, send application form along with all enclosures at the address as framed in official notification before the last date reached.
Check Here: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Date to be noted:
- Last date for receipt of Application Form: 28th February 2017
- Last date for Far Flung Areas: 07th March 2017
If you have any query or you want to grab more information concerning CISF Recruitment 2017 visitors must go through this Official Notification.